Sky
Spotify
Amazon Prime
Netflix
BBC
Audible
Hula
Nespresso
Disney (although I think I am on a free trial)
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Matt2112

Only Cinema Paradiso for me personally, if that counts.

As a household though we have:

Netflix
Amazon Prime
Disney+

In my opinion, Sky is the biggest saw-you-coming rip-off going and it's only good for sport that in any case is...freely "available" elsewhere.
The keys to happiness

captainkurtz

I'm on and off Netflix.

Been on NowTV for a while - some good stuff on there although it's only on for a ltd time - binged on Curb your Enthusiasm for a few months, currently watching Mare of Easttown.

Had Disney for a month to watch Soul and the Star Wars thing.  Then cancelled.

Have a year free of Apple TV, watched a few episodes of Ted Lasso.  It's shite.  Can't seem to get Apple on a Sony TV so I can only watch it on the LG in the kitchen which is a pain.

Got Amazon prime but there's not much on there is there?
Anger is a gift.

Nick

Quote from: captainkurtz on June 06, 2021, 11:56:32 amGot Amazon prime but there's not much on there is there?
Have to agree, the occasional thing is good but not much quality stuff that you don't have to pay for, then again I subscribe to it for the prime deliveries from Amazon rather than the streaming content or music.

Bisto

Yes Nick, they do sneak up on you! Tidal, Which and Prog (magazines), Apple TV (12 months free), Now TV, Netflix, Prime, Disney+ just as well I don't watch live TV or I'd have to pay for a TV licence too.
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

dom

Netflix, Amazon prime, basic subscription to Sky (its interface and recording  are excellent) spotify family account, a vpn

I dont subscribe to the Guardian but I donate regularly.

I've resisted the premium subscription to Strava up to now but hopefully the kids have picked up the hint and i get it as a father's day present!
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

Slim

As far as telly goes: Netflix, Amazon Prime (but worth it for the delivery times and occasional special offers) and that's it. I don't pay the BBC any more.

Strava and Zwift.

I think that's it.

dom

Quote from: Slim on June 09, 2021, 00:23:11 amAs far as telly goes: Netflix, Amazon Prime (but worth it for the delivery times and occasional special offers) and that's it. I don't pay the BBC any more.

Strava and Zwift.

I think that's it.
I dont pay the BBC licence any more either but I do pay the RTE equivalent. inferior AND ad ridden!
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

Nick

Forgot about Strava!

Not thought about dropping the BBC , wonder if they still have detector vans?

Matt2112

June 09, 2021, 10:17:10 am #9 Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 10:19:05 am by Matt2112
I'm giving the BBC the benefit of the doubt for now.  If BBC Four goes then there may be a decision to make.
The keys to happiness

BasspedalMan

Quote from: captainkurtz on June 06, 2021, 11:56:32 amI'm on and off Netflix.

Been on NowTV for a while - some good stuff on there although it's only on for a ltd time - binged on Curb your Enthusiasm for a few months, currently watching Mare of Easttown.

Had Disney for a month to watch Soul and the Star Wars thing.  Then cancelled.

Have a year free of Apple TV, watched a few episodes of Ted Lasso.  It's shite.  Can't seem to get Apple on a Sony TV so I can only watch it on the LG in the kitchen which is a pain.

Got Amazon prime but there's not much on there is there?
We have Now TV / Netflix / Prime but subscriptions shared around the family. Mare of East town is great. Is it an age thing that I fancy Kate Winslet more as a dysfunctional middle aged misery-guts than as a young starlet? ;D
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

dom

Quote from: BasspedalMan on June 11, 2021, 12:24:20 pmWe have Now TV / Netflix / Prime but subscriptions shared around the family. Mare of East town is great. Is it an age thing that I fancy Kate Winslet more as a dysfunctional middle aged misery-guts than as a young starlet? ;D
This is true!  Finding the same with Kirsten Dunst