• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

RUSH REACTION VIDEOS

Started by zoony, March 04, 2021, 21:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Straight Shooter on April 16, 2021, 21:47:55 PMAlways found it a bit over the top myself... ;)
I see what ya did there😉
Better looking than your average Tory Cabinet Minister

The "Daily Doug" reviews and plays his piano (beautifully) along to The Garden.  This is his best one yet for me - and actually quite emotional at times.
The keys to happiness

Tell you what, think Doug nearly dropped his strides and cracked one out over this track!

Think we need to bring him soundly back to earth and suggest he listen to Dog Years
The new songs are an abomination

QuoteThe "Daily Doug" reviews and plays his piano (beautifully) along to The Garden.  This is his best one yet for me - and actually quite emotional at times.
Thanks for pointing this out. I thoroughly enjoyed that. I usually find these reaction videos pretty tedious, full of wannabe broadcasters and presenters who are in love with the sound of their own voice. Doug is different. Comes across as a warm, genuine kinda guy and oh to have his depth of knowledge, love and ability as a musician. A man can only dream as he continues to try to master YYZ on bass. :(

Also a very good choice for clearing out any gummed up tear ducts.😭

QuoteThe "Daily Doug" reviews and plays his piano (beautifully) along to The Garden.  This is his best one yet for me - and actually quite emotional at times.
That's why we love 'em Doug! (next up....Tai Shan  ;D)