• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

General Golfing Chat - 4

Started by Dixkot, June 05, 2012, 19:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Bez on October 01, 2019, 19:18:39 PMHope you had a good time...pictures looked good ;)
Thanks mate :-) it was great. second time this year I work at an Europeean Tour event (Made in Denmark was the other). To have photocredentials "inside the ropes" gives you a unike perspective to it.
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

PGA European Tour re-starts on Wednesday 22nd July with a six-week "U.K. Swing" of tournaments.

Subsequent tournaments on the continent to be announced.

Obviously there'll be no spectators but that will have little effect on the TV viewing experience.

Delighted at this!  :D
The keys to happiness

Anyone watching the US Masters?

Free to stream on masters.com which gives almost uninterrupted coverage, amongst other decent options to tailor your viewing.

My two headline value picks are Westwood (100/1) and Oosthuizen (45/1), for whom current form and course form adds up.
The keys to happiness

Quote from: Matt2112 on November 13, 2020, 12:01:23 PMAnyone watching the US Masters?

Watch bits of it here and there mate, like a lot of sports these days.

Quote from: zoony on November 13, 2020, 18:42:47 PMWatch bits of it here and there mate, like a lot of sports these days.
I refuse to pay Sky's ludicrous subscription fees but of course have to watch the Masters; so I spent a tenner on a month's access  to a VPN, which is cancellable/refundable within 30 days no questions asked, and stream the live coverage from the masters.com site.

Take the HDMI cable out of the Blu-ray player, stick it in the laptop and hey presto!: pristine hi-def coverage on the 55-incher. Marvellous. :)
The keys to happiness

Quote from: Matt2112 on November 14, 2020, 10:35:32 AMI refuse to pay Sky's ludicrous subscription fees but of course have to watch the Masters; so I spent a tenner on a month's access  to a VPN, which is cancellable/refundable within 30 days no questions asked, and stream the live coverage from the masters.com site.

Take the HDMI cable out of the Blu-ray player, stick it in the laptop and hey presto!: pristine hi-def coverage on the 55-incher. Marvellous. :)
The Masters has never interested me as much as The open tbh. The way the ball lands on the greens and just stops dead, along with the ridiculous speed and borrow of some of the greens just doesn't appeal to me compared with how our Open courses perform.