• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

Obscure Rush Reference

Started by Gandalf, July 15, 2008, 22:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm sure Angela Scanlon was wearing a Signals tee shirt last night on Your Garden made Perfect

You cannot see attachments on this board.

I was watching Your Garden made Perfect on the TV last night - I'd put it on for the wife, but she bloody disappeared to do the washing and get my snap ready - and Angela Scanlon was only wearing a bloody Rush Signals T-Shirt.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on February 12, 2021, 21:24:12 PMI was watching Your Garden made Perfect on the TV last night - I'd put it on for the wife, but she bloody disappeared to do the washing and get my snap ready - and Angela Scanlon was only wearing a bloody Rush Signals T-Shirt.
Cool, my wife has been recording these - must give it a watch, if only for the Signals logo emblazoned over Angela Scanlon's breasticles.

Quote from: pxr5 on February 12, 2021, 22:34:18 PMCool, my wife has been recording these - must give it a watch, if only for the Signals logo emblazoned over Angela Scanlon's breasticles.
It's actually a reasonably hard spot *fnarr fnarr* as she keeps it quite under wraps.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

February 14, 2021, 00:26:24 AM #214 Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 13:23:44 PM by zoony
Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on February 12, 2021, 21:24:12 PMI was watching Your Garden made Perfect on the TV last night - I'd put it on for the wife, but she bloody disappeared to do the washing and get my snap ready - and Angela Scanlon was only wearing a bloody Rush Signals T-Shirt.
Angela Scanlon....Mmm.

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on February 13, 2021, 13:08:34 PMIt's actually a reasonably hard spot *fnarr fnarr* as she keeps it quite under wraps.
Saw it this morning. And yeah the white jacket covered the image somewhat, but certainly recognisable. Top gal.

Watching Season 2 of 'Fringe' on SyFy and just before a couple got zapped by shape shifters Tom Sawyer was on the radio in the car.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice...

Quote from: Nicola B on February 23, 2021, 13:05:05 PMWatching Season 2 of 'Fringe' on SyFy and just before a couple got zapped by shape shifters Tom Sawyer was on the radio in the car.
I watched the whole of Fringe and didn't hear that gem. Good spot.

Me on the telly last night in my red R30 t-shirt 😁.

My winning bid on eBay of £21.12
From the Land of Honest Men.

A horse called Ghost Rider was running in the 14:40 at Beverly today.

(For the record, it came last by some distance).
The keys to happiness

Quote from: Matt2112 on April 22, 2021, 18:43:46 PMA horse called Ghost Rider was running in the 14:40 at Beverly today.

(For the record, it came last by some distance).
did you have any money on it?
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Quote from: pdw1 on April 22, 2021, 19:05:07 PMdid you have any money on it?
I had it in an acca which was going very well up to that race.  ::) ;)
The keys to happiness