• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

Cricket

Started by spudley, November 29, 2007, 22:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That was a disgrace

If it was English county cricket, the home team would have points deducted for that pitch
The new songs are an abomination

Jonners, you know the county cricket scene. Haven't we got anyone capable of opening the batting at test match level?

Great question.

Not one I can confidently answer either!

Well that was Pants today.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

Top 3 have scored 39 between them in the first innings, and now 8 in the second. My daughter could do better, and she lost a finger last year.

Quote from: zoony on March 06, 2021, 09:50:55 AMTop 3 have scored 39 between them in the first innings, and now 8 in the second. My daughter could do better, and she lost a finger last year.
No she couldn't. Females aren't as good as males.

A possible telling statistic - well the Indians only had one Innings - is the amount of English wickets which fell to spin, yet seam accounted for 70% of Indian wickets to fall. Time the ECB gave bonus points for raging Bunsens...
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

Thank feck we haven't got to suffer any more of that shite. We must be the only team who can manage to score more runs in a T20 than a test match!

Quote from: zoony on March 06, 2021, 17:08:00 PMThank feck we haven't got to suffer any more of that shite. We must be the only team who can manage to score more runs in a T20 than a test match!
Thats a great observation there Zooners, and probably reflects our focus on whote ball cricket for the next couple of years to be truthful