Setlist

Started by BaldiePete, May 13, 2015, 07:41:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BaldiePete

Superb front row video of Xanadu from the St Paul gig.

https://youtu.be/Vkvq8wQtl3o

mc

 ;D I will now be that close on the 21 June in Montreal ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hammersmith Odeon June 77
Where it all began....................

NeilP

Quote from: Thailand Express on May 14, 2015, 02:58:19 am
They'd better get a move on, the Clockwork Angels shows went on sale a year in advance!


true but R40 tickets became available in Feb 2015 for a tour start in May so it's not impossible I'd say, though I accept I'm an optimist! ;)

Fishy

Quote from: BaldiePete on May 14, 2015, 06:28:08 am
Superb front row video of Xanadu from the St Paul gig.

https://youtu.be/Vkvq8wQtl3o


quite excellent   :)
From the Land of Honest Men.

Analog RH

Musically quite excellent but feck me, Geddy's voice is ruined isn't it?
Seen quite a few clips from YouTube over the last few days and this seems to be a common theme.
As a fanboi it pains me to say this, but I suspect how bad Ged's voice has become would probably distract me from fully enjoying the show now.
That said, if I was tanked up I'd probably have a whale of a time.  ;D

Matt2112

Quote from: Analog Rockin' Hard on May 14, 2015, 10:35:25 am
Musically quite excellent but feck me, Geddy's voice is ruined isn't it?
Seen quite a few clips from YouTube over the last few days and this seems to be a common theme.
As a fanboi it pains me to say this, but I suspect how bad Ged's voice has become would probably distract me from fully enjoying the show now.
That said, if I was tanked up I'd probably have a whale of a time.  ;D


You'd definitely have a whale of a time, then...  ;) ;D
The keys to happiness

Fishy

I'm intrigued into why Alex wears a jacket on stage...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Jonners

Gilmore did it for a while

Slims you down a bit
The new songs are an abomination

Red Star

Quote from: Analog Rockin' Hard on May 14, 2015, 10:35:25 am
Musically quite excellent but feck me, Geddy's voice is ruined isn't it?


Sadly yes, as demonstrated in this clip of Xanadu - he simply cant sing in this octave any longer. Shame.
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

dom

Quote from: Red Star on May 14, 2015, 15:36:25 pm
Sadly yes, as demonstrated in this clip of Xanadu - he simply cant sing in this octave any longer. Shame.


hopefully his vocal chords are still warming up and he will improve.  I fear the opposite though
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

Fishy

i've always said they should do an instrumental jazz odyssey album...
From the Land of Honest Men.

Jonners

its a great shame, but nothing lasts forever.

I still think his vocals were at their absolute peak (live anyway) on the GUP live release, really good performance

I imagine when they are mixing the obligatory live release there will be a few whinces and raised eyebrows
The new songs are an abomination

karl

Quote from: Fishy on May 14, 2015, 15:42:58 pm
i've always said they should do an instrumental jazz odyssey album...


Totally agree with that  :)

BaldiePete

You would never notice his voice at a gig (at least on this song) over everyone singing, "ZZZAAAAANNAAADOOOOOOOO"

Fishy

that double neck of Lifeson's doesn't look the most comfortable of things.. bet he has horrendous back ache...
From the Land of Honest Men.