Christmas is coming

Started by Bob, October 30, 2004, 06:11:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Hi everyone!

I'm looking in to seeing if people would like their own TNMS Calenders and christmas cards. As this is just a test of the waters there isn't anything definate but if enough people request them then I'll go ahead and get them printed.  

Also if there is any merchandise you'd like for christmas from the elevate store then we're setting up a christmas wish list where you can request a list of items and get people to buy them for you as a sort of surprise.  

Anyway please let me know ASAP on all of the above and the magic sorterout fairy will do her best to fix it Wink

Prince By-Tor

How about a TNMS Christmas dinner/party? Can the Fairy fix this one for us all?  ;D
And then there were two...

Bob

thats next christmas sorry ;)

NeilP

TNMS cards and 2005 calenders would be very acceptable for me Becks!

Prince By-Tor

Quotethats next christmas sorry ;)

That'll do me fine!!!! Got to be a good idea...

Bob

Next year's Christmas do, will be at a hotel with sit down meal and band that plays Rush but also does other stuff (like a live big band or something). I thought to make it special so peeps culd bring their other halfs and if they didn't like Rush they wouldn't feel so ostricised.

I'm trying to convince stew that it needs to be a black and white ball with the men in Tux... ;D

Prince By-Tor

QuoteNext year's Christmas do, will be at a hotel with sit down meal and band that plays Rush but also does other stuff (like a live big band or something). I thought to make it special so peeps culd bring their other halfs and if they didn't like Rush they wouldn't feel so ostricised.

I'm trying to convince stew that it needs to be a black and white ball with the men in Tux... ;D

That all sounds great Bob! I'm up for wearing a Tux!!  8)
Roll on Christmas '05!!  :)

Ashley_Davidson

TNMS Xmas cards would be a brilliant idea, didn't Stew get one done in 2002?

Rush have a calender for 2005 so what is the point of TNMS doing one?

Mind you, a Rush ADVENT calender would be fab.

A calander of events is what you speak of Bob, a rock band that plays Rush & other covers would be a great idea, but you would need serious numbers to make this all possible, at least 100.

As for xmas pressies, coffee mugs get mentioned time after time & we still don't have them.  ::)

Bob

Coffee mugs are good yes but so far the quality of what I've seen are poo.

Therefore I still hunt for a good mug  :P