Power Windows

Started by Ace2112, March 14, 2003, 19:31:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace2112

I know this has been an album discussion (which I missed). But I'm just listening to PW at work and I'd forgotten how utterly fantastic and perfect it was, currently on Middletown Dreams which has to be one of the best tracks ever.

Theres my bit, fairly random outburst I know but I thought it was worth a mention  8) ;D ;)

The Letter R

A damn good album I agree - Big Money and Territories ROCK!! ;D

Slim

QuoteI know this has been an album discussion (which I missed). But I'm just listening to PW at work and I'd forgotten how utterly fantastic and perfect it was, currently on Middletown Dreams which has to be one of the best tracks ever.

You don't have to miss it, it's still there (as I type, on page 3)

Tom Garrett

always worth talking about power windows. for me it was simply perfect . i being a bigger fan of the older rush this album blew my mind  8)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Marcel

Yeah this is also one of my favourites.
The lyrics fit perfectly in the music,and the production is great.A very good balance between the instruments.
I like the use of these African drums on this album a lot.
The remaster sounds awesome!! 8)
"I don't have faith in faith, I don't believe in belief,......You can call me faithless".

Bman2112

If Vapor Trails had this production it would be awesome!!
Snakes n Arrows.

Tom Garrett

QuoteIf Vapor Trails had this production it would be awesome!!
excellent point ;)probably would have been the best album of them all
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Ace2112

I'd have to agree with you on the production, probably still prefer PW though