Personal photos as Avatars

Started by Reg, October 15, 2002, 22:54:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg

Er, Chris, some comments on your photo.

1.  Been there, done that.  Ain't got no photos of me there, but i do have some photos and video of the occasion (Monday, July 22, 2002) - for the photos, check out the www link in my profile.

2.  I think you need to trim the size of your photo - it needs to be square in order to work properly, cos the message boards just squeezes it into a square anyway.  Hence you appear perhaps wider than normal (I could be wrong of course)

3.  Er, on this board, wearing a T-shirt proclaiming TOOL might not be such a good idea. . . . . . . . .
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Chris Quartly

QuoteEr, Chris, some comments on your photo.

Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Mark_Williams

and there I was thinking you were a strapping young lad - so are you saying you're quite weedy then and not at all Ash, I mean fat  ;D

Chris Quartly

Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Reg

I was only joking about TOOL, but you know what this crowd are like here.  I know Tool are a great band.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Chris Quartly

err, changed it again. Guess I'll have to get a better piccie of me..........in a Rush t-shirt as well  ::) :P

Mark_Williams

QuoteI was only joking about TOOL, but you know what this crowd are like here.

Stewart

Mark_Williams

Ashley_Davidson

Mark,

How are you travelling to the States, club class, first or Cargo  ;D

Mark_Williams

Definitely cargo - you meet a better class of animal in Cargo - it's where I met you after all   ;D

God I can picture your cage now and all that lovely straw - you looked so csoy and how  I laughed watching you eat from your trough - you looked so cute  ;D

Chris Quartly

Hey my avatar has changed, I assume this is your work Stew?

Cheers  ;D

Japes

What happened to Stew's idea of our gruesome mugs shots being displayed for all to see and comment on?  I sent him mine last week.... actually Stew please could you put it up against my profile anyway as I'm tired of being an alien  :)

Stewart

Actually I think it was Marks idea...

But I prefer what Reg said about using yer pics as yer avatar image...

Ron

Quoteerr, changed it again. Guess I'll have to get a better piccie of me..........in a Rush t-shirt as well
Dat geluk verdwijnt voor geld

Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Madison Square Garden, Wembley Arena, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy.

Crewe