Author Topic: There's an R in Brookwood  (Read 22840 times)

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
  • If you want something done right...just forget it.
Re: There's an R in Brookwood
« Reply #165 on: December 21, 2006, 08:29:24 AM »
Well that time of year is here again - just realised that on Saturday it will be 4 years since I signed up to TNMS - and what a 4 years it has been. Conventions, tours, stalker tours, Rio screenings, debates, arguements, member band gigs, meet-ups, beers, beers and a few more beers and most importantly meeting a lot of jolly decent folk who hang out here. It has been fun and I hope the next year here will be too.
I'll be signing off today until the New Year so Happy Christmas one and all - eat, drink and be safe - and I wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2007 with a stonker of a new album from the "boys" to look forward to and who knows maybe a few shows as well 8-).

All the best

Keith

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2007, 10:17:12 AM »
Seems a little busy round here today...is something happening....?? ::)

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2007, 21:26:10 PM »
Well it's been a busy few weeks in the R household. A new job for the moment at Sony has kept me from being such a frequent visitor to these parts so have missed the great mass debates :D on the new album. For me S&A is a great album - there are a few things I don't like - ie Geddy trying to fit too many words in and dragging others out ... but this aside I really enjoy the album and at the end of the day that is what it's all about - entertainment - end of. Will be great to see them back in action too on the live stage - sadly I won't be taking in as many shows as I'd like or have before but I'm sure the 4 I am doing will be good ones and if like previously the set list is static then it won't really matter anyway. A BIG thanks to Ash for sorting the UK tickets out for this one - certainly was better than joining the agency scrum!!
Other gigs on the horizon - Velvet Revolver ( with thanks to Capt Kurtz ), Ozzy with BLS supporting at Wembley, Gov't Mule and then Ricky Gervais in Sept. Will also be helping Ash out if he still wants me to at his Marvellous festival on 7/8th July.
Well a bottle of Marstons Empire Pale Ale is calling me now so time to sign off - Cheers!!

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2007, 19:35:53 PM »
Well I think a little Euro Tour has kicked off tonight  ;D ....and I'm not there  :'( ...oh well roll on next week!!!!
See you all somewhere I hope!!!!

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #169 on: December 23, 2014, 13:05:57 PM »
Wow - 7 years since I posted in this sections and 12 years since I first joined TNMS  :o  - time certainly doesn't stand still!!
Happy Christmas one and all and very best wishes for 2015