Author Topic: Fuzzface's Fantasies  (Read 29123 times)

Micke.K

Re: Fuzzface's Fantasies
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2005, 04:11:00 AM »

Me too, we need another week to hear if this is really searious.  I  hope for the best and my thoughts are with Jukka and his family at the mo.  
 :-/ :-/ :'(

Micke.K

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2005, 02:08:58 AM »

2nd rehearsal today....not pleased with my performance.. :-/

I'll have to work a bit on my own on some songs, to get it right....

Today we reharsed without the singer, cause he's been in Germany over the weekend....sometimes it's good to rehearse without vocals...we worked to get the right groove on a reggae-song we are playing....we had to speed it up a bit to get it right....then it worked pretty OK 8)

I can feel in my throat that I haven't been singing much for quite a while... :P But 2 more rehearsals this week.....tuesday and wednesday probably....hopefully that will do the trick....both for us as a band, and for me as a guitarist/singer...

Micke.K

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2005, 14:31:28 PM »
The gig this saturday went surprisingly well, given the amount of practise we'd had before....only four 2-hour rehearsals before the gig... ::) ::) ::)

This was an outdoor gig. We played in a big tent, with room for 200 people or so... It was raining the whole day, so it didn't look very promising, but in the evening the rain stopped, and the skies cleared, so we had a bit of luck there... :)

We played 3 sets, and when we played our first set there wasn't more than 25 people in the tent.... :( But the set went really well, so it was fun anyway, and gave us confidence for the next 2 sets... :D

When we got on stage again for our 2nd set, the tent was filled with people... 8) 8) They were drinking beer, singing and dancing....great crowd..!!

Our 3rd set was a hard rock set, and the people in the crowd went wild....it was really fun! :D We played Judas Priest, Ted Nugent, AC/DC, Metallica etc. etc. and the response from the crowd was very good....at the end of 3rd set when we were just about to hit the final chord of the last song (Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever"), the power went, and the tent went black and totally silent... :-/ :-/ :( :(

The security guys started to empty the tent....and the power didn't come back until 10 minutes later... ::) ::)

Anyway, it was a really fun gig, and we got several offers to do more gigs.....the guy who arranged this thing wanted us to come back, and 2 other guys approached us and wanted us to come and play at their places....

(I also got an offer from a hot little red-head there to come home with her and....as she put it...."F**k her"... ::) ::) ;D....I decided to stay and help my mates carry out our gear instead.... ::) :P :P , which my girlfriend appreciated when I told her about it the next day.... lmao lmao lmao
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 14:33:12 PM by Micke.K »

Stoofah

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2005, 01:42:05 AM »
Stay away from redheads - as one of my 'lad' mates once said...

'ginger locks, sweaty box'  :P

*gets coat*

Micke.K

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2005, 01:55:05 AM »
Stay away from redheads

Oh, I did... ;) ;D

She asked me no less than 4 times to come home with her, and I said no every time.... :) :)

Micke.K

« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2005, 01:36:57 AM »

Gig again this saturday, at a local pub, with room for about 150 people... :)

This is the first weekend in Sweden where smoking is banned in pubs and restaurants (new law from june 1st).....some people seem to think that noone will want to visit pubs anymore, but I'm not so worried....as long as they keep selling beer & booze there, people will turn up... ::) ::) ;D ;D

We'll see.... :)

Micke.K

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2005, 16:02:30 PM »

Gig went well last night....the place was packed with people, and they were rockin', so it was a fun gig.. 8)

Swedish TV channel 5 was there filming... :o :o We had no idea that would happen, but of course they were not there to film us... ::) :P
There is a race track just outside the town where I live, and this weekend is a big race-weekend here, so channel 5 was doing a documentary about one of the race drivers, and wanted to film him in another environment than at the race track, so they went to the pub where we were playing....unfortunately the camera crew left before we started playing... :-/ :-/ So no TV for us... :( (at least not while playing....) :P

Anyway, it was a great crowd, and we had lots of fun :D

Micke.K

« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2005, 12:02:26 PM »

Great weather here at the moment, which is great, cause I'm going to Stockholm this weekend with my girlfriend and her 3 kids.....we're gonna stay at a hotel, and enjoy ourselves the whole weekend... :D :D

So there'll be no syncs for me this weekend.. :'( :'(

I'll make up for that next week... 8) ;D ;D

In my CD player in the car on the way to work this morning:
Joe Walsh - "But Seriously Folks" 8), Very nice album!

harley

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
  • SWEDISH CHAPTER
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2005, 17:50:41 PM »
Welcome to Stockholm  ;D

Micke.K

« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2005, 17:59:42 PM »
Welcome to Stockholm  ;D

:D

Fj

Micke.K

« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2005, 13:06:15 PM »
June 27th fantasies:
Working at home today....have to prepare for an important meeting tomorrow...(so it's probably very wise of me to be posting on TNMS...) ::) ::) ::)

Weather:
Cloudy, windy...and about 20 degrees Celcius...

In my CD player:
Pink Floyd - "Meddle"

Micke.K

« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2005, 03:15:05 AM »
June 28th fantasies:
Good day at work....a very interesting meeting with a customer who wants my company to take care of their network from sep 1st....some nice money to make there, I hope... :D

Otherwise....IT'S SHIT! :P I'm being treated like shit by GF, and the thing is.....I haven't got a clue why...

WHAT THE FECK..? :( :(

Weather:
Cloudy, windy...and about 20 degrees Celcius...

In my CD player:
The Clash - "London Calling"

later:
T.Rex - "Bolan Boogie"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 03:17:01 AM by Micke.K »

Chris Quartly

• TNMS Administrator
  • TNMS Member
  • "It's business time"
    • Some Other Sucker's Parade
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2005, 14:11:30 PM »
I'm being treated like shit by GF, and the thing is.....I haven't got a clue why...

WHAT THE FECK..? :( :(

mate, you're old enough to know that women are impossible to understand ;D mood swings, eh? ;)

I hope it gets better :)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:

Q's Comps

Some Other Suckers Parade

Eya

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2005, 15:49:59 PM »

mate, you're old enough to know that women are impossible to understand ;D mood swings, eh? ;)

Typical "easy explanation" - mood swings   :P  We sometimes make things bit more complicated than necessary ;) but  I would not say women are impossible to understand... It's more like men want to keep things ( a bit too ) simple ;) ;)  :-*  

Micke.K

« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2005, 16:03:50 PM »

I hope it gets better :)

:-/

I'm afraid it looks really bad this time... :(