Author Topic: Fuzzface's Fantasies  (Read 29935 times)

Micke.K

Re: Fuzzface's Fantasies
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2005, 03:11:39 AM »
Sitting in my sofa with my laptop in my lap... ::) ::)

Spring is coming....very nice :D :D

New car running like a charm.....

Recieved a Rush-DVD today...."Farewell To Gardens"....Thanx Harley ;) :D

Had 4 beers, and some nice food this evening... 8) 8)

Life is good :D ;D :D ;D

Tomorrow is my youngest sons 12th birthday. He's very excited. He has no idea what present he's getting from me.....(I have upgraded his XBOX with an Evolution-X chip 8) 8)...but don't tell him...) ::) ::)

harley

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
  • SWEDISH CHAPTER
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2005, 16:23:38 PM »
Sitting in my sofa with my laptop in my lap... ::) ::)

Spring is coming....very nice :D :D

New car running like a charm.....

Recieved a Rush-DVD today...."Farewell To Gardens"....Thanx Harley ;) :D

Had 4 beers, and some nice food this evening... 8) 8)

Life is good :D ;D :D ;D

Tomorrow is my youngest sons 12th birthday. He's very excited. He has no idea what present he's getting from me.....(I have upgraded his XBOX with an Evolution-X chip 8) 8)...but don't tell him...) ::) ::)

;D ;D

Micke.K

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2005, 20:12:14 PM »

FRIDAY..!!!

Wahey! ;D ;D

Time to leave work soon... :D :D

I'm having myself a nice evening with beer and food 8)

Micke.K

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2005, 01:05:04 AM »

Great day today :D

I got a call from a guy who plays in a local rock band, and they wanted me to join their band, cause their guitarist has moved from town.... :D 8) :D

I have played with these guys before, and they are really nice guys, and sound pretty good. It is a cover band, and they have 2 different sets.....

* one set is Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen and that kind of stuff...

* the other set is HEAVY METAL.... ;D ;D Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Dio, Ted Nugent etc. etc.

They play the set that matches the crowd at the places they visit....

I'm hoping to start rehearsals with the band during next week.....this will be LOADS OF FUN.... 8) 8) ;D ;D

Micke.K

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2005, 03:23:47 AM »
It's been a rough weekend.... :P :P

I've been helping my girlfriend moving to a new apartment....carrying furniture, and boxes filled with her stuff.... :P :P I feel a bit tired now.....the old body hurts... ::) ::) We moved the last stuff this afternoon....

Having a nice beer now, sitting in my sofa relaxing....feels great! :D :D

I really don't feel like working in the morning ::) :P :P

A "gardening leave" a 'la Analog would be very nice... ;) ;D ;D (which really means sitting at home listening to Led Zeppelin albums....) ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Well....hope I'll feel better in the morning

Analog RH

• TNMS Administrator
  • TNMS Member
  • Hail Satan!
    • andrewfield.net
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2005, 19:13:46 PM »
A "gardening leave" a 'la Analog would be very nice... ;) ;D ;D (which really means sitting at home listening to Led Zeppelin albums....) ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Let me help you feel better:

Gardening leave is not all it is cracked up to be. First off I have the wife and baby at home, so am dragged into domestic chores I wouldn't be troubled with if I was at work. Secondly I cannot listen to music as loud as I want, because the bint relegated my hi-fi to the attic many moons ago (these days its the laptop and a pair of headphones, since my home cinema set-up died on me  :'( ). Thirdly I don't get to watch any TV or DVDs of my own chosing as Mrs Analog is a daytime TV junkie - The Practice, Loose Women, some annoying game show (possibly called Perseverence?), Judge Judy etc. Fourthly I can't go out as much as I'd like because the deal on me getting a full months pay is that I am available at home should they have any questions for me - if they call and I'm out they'll assume I'm working on other things and the pay will not be forthcoming**.

So, you see. Not so great.

[size=0.1]** The small print.
A lot of this is simply not true or exagerated. My PC and headphone set-up is actually quite bloody loud! And I can watch DVDs on the laptop. And the domestic chores only really amount to feeding the baby. And when I go out I can divert the home phone to my mobile so as not to miss calls. And anyways, its great fun listening to Zeppelin all day and trading on eBay and burning discs and getting laid and not getting up real early and just doing whatever the feck I want for another three weeks.  ;D[/size]

Micke.K

« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2005, 19:23:32 PM »
[size=0.1]** The small print.
A lot of this is simply not true or exagerated. My PC and headphone set-up is actually quite bloody loud! And I can watch DVDs on the laptop. And the domestic chores only really amount to feeding the baby. And when I go out I can divert the home phone to my mobile so as not to miss calls. And anyways, its great fun listening to Zeppelin all day and trading on eBay and burning discs and getting laid and not getting up real early and just doing whatever the feck I want for another three weeks.  ;D[/size]

I knew it..!! ::) ::) ::)

;) ;D lmao lmao

Micke.K

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2005, 19:51:26 PM »
Going to the first rehearsal with the new band tomorrow evening.....it's gonna be lots of fun :D

We have a gig on may 21st, so there's not much time, and I have to learn about 30 songs until then... :P (fortunately I have played many of the songs before, so I just have to get a grip on how they have arranged them....and some vocal arrangements too, I guess....)

I'm really looking forward to playing with these guys :D

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
  • If you want something done right...just forget it.
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2005, 18:28:05 PM »
Good luck with the rehearsals and gigs my friend.

Micke.K

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2005, 15:44:19 PM »
First rehearsal with the new band last night.....went pretty well, I think...

We got through 15 songs without too much trouble... ::) ::)

Rehearsal again on sunday...lots of fun! :D

Stoofah

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2005, 15:48:33 PM »
Glad it's going well with the band - I know how much you were looking forward to it  :)

Micke.K

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2005, 17:30:16 PM »
Glad it's going well with the band - I know how much you were looking forward to it  :)

I was.. :D

First gig saturday may 21st...hmm....that's very soon... ::) ::)

We will hopefully be able to rehearse 3-4 more times before that...that means I'll have 4 or 5 rehearsals before the first gig... :P :P A bit too tight really... :-/ But it'll work out... 8)

Eya

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2005, 01:56:58 AM »
I was.. :D

First gig saturday may 21st...hmm....that's very soon... ::) ::)

We will hopefully be able to rehearse 3-4 more times before that...that means I'll have 4 or 5 rehearsals before the first gig... :P :P A bit too tight really... :-/ But it'll work out... 8)

I'm glad there's some progress with this band thingy.  Well perhaps really not too many times to have rehearsals before real thing. Still I 'm sure that works out fine 8) :-* :D

Not sure how rehearsals with my band turn out - our drummers son (age around 12) is seriously ill. (hepatocarcinoma)  Although we have great percussionist, I'm not sure if anyone is willing to play at the mo...

Micke.K

« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2005, 02:01:09 AM »
I'm glad there's some progress with this band thingy.  Well perhaps really not too many times to have rehearsals before real thing. Still I 'm sure that works out fine 8) :-* :D

I hope so... ;) ;D

Not sure how rehearsals with my band turn out - our drummers son (age around 12) is seriously ill. (hepatocarcinoma)  Although we have great percussionist, I'm not sure if anyone is willing to play at the mo...

oh, sounds serious... :-/

I hope it works out, Eya...

Eya

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2005, 04:07:40 AM »
I hope so... ;) ;D

oh, sounds serious... :-/

I hope it works out, Eya...

Me too, we need another week to hear if this is really searious.  I  hope for the best and my thoughts are with Jukka and his family at the mo.  
:-/ :-/ :'(