• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

Fuzzface's Fantasies

Started by Micke.K, December 06, 2004, 01:37:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Micke.K

QuoteI'm thinking of buying a new car.....my new job means driving 140km every day, and my old Volvo doesn't seem reliable anymore.....I've had to repair it several times the last 6 months... :P :P

Have been looking at a SAAB 9-3, a 2004-model...seems like a very nice car...haven't made my mind up yet. I'll sleep on it for a couple of days (nights.. ::))....

Today I've decided to buy the car....only not the one on the picture.....I found another one that was cheaper....looks just like the one in the picture, only black... 8) 8)

Will get it delivered in 1,5 weeks...  :D :D :D

Micke.K

Had a nice day here...

Went shopping in a nearby town with my sons today......and when we got home I went for a nice walk in the sunny weather...

A football afternoon/evening.....Crystal Palace - Man Utd.....and then Roma - Juventus.....

A couple of glasses of wine... 8) 8)

If I just could have seen my girlfriend today....it would have been a perfect day, but she was away with her kids..... :-/....well....maybe tomorrow... :-/ :-/

On monday I'll get my new car...can't wait!! :D :D

harley

Congrats Fuzz to the new car. I would have chosen a Volvo instead.... ;)
S 60 R  ;D

Ashley

Yes congrats on the car.

Give us a write up of it's good & bad points next week eh?  :)

Micke.K

QuoteCongrats Fuzz to the new car. I would have chosen a Volvo instead.... ;)
S 60 R

Micke.K

QuoteYes congrats on the car.

Give us a write up of it's good & bad points next week eh?

Micke.K

I'm off now to pick up my new car.. :D :D

(guess who's gonna drive all night...?) ;) ;D ;D

Eya

March 08, 2005, 00:47:28 am #52 Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 00:48:01 am by Eya
QuoteI'm off now to pick up my new car.. :D :D

(guess who's gonna drive all night...?) ;) ;D ;D

" It's my turn to drive .... "

Micke.K

" It's my turn to drive .... "

The Letter R

What was the first disc in the CD player ?

Micke.K

QuoteWhat was the first disc in the CD player ?

The Letter R

An excellent choice ;D - hope the car is still going well 8)

Micke.K

QuoteAn excellent choice ;D - hope the car is still going well 8)

Oh, it's a dream..!! :D :D

It's really fun to drive....175 hp turbo engine....it runs very nicely on the road.....and a lot more quiet than the one I had before...

(and the music sounds a lot better....the stereo in this car is very nice.....150w....7 speakers...)

Micke.K

A busy week this.... :P

Have been away on a 2 day meeting for Consultant Managers in the company I work for.....there are 19 of us....

Loads of beer & booze on wednesday night.....and one of the other Consultant Managers (female.. ::) ::)) made a pass at me.... ::) ::)....had to tell her nicely that I'm already taken.....felt a bit awkward on thursday's meeting, I tell ya... :-X :-X ;D ;D (mostly for her, I guess...) ;D

Having a nice beer (5 so far) in my kitchen now.....finally friday, eh..? :D :D

Micke.K

Have had a really nice easter here.....great weather, almost no snow left here now....

Had a couple of friends over on saturday, and drank too much whiskey, beer and wine....nice! ::) :P ;D ;D

10 degrees celsius here today, and sunshine 8) 8)

Spock's Beard ROIO in my car CD....(thanx Andy :D)