Author Topic: Fuzzface's Fantasies  (Read 27408 times)

Micke.K

Re: Fuzzface's Fantasies
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2004, 03:20:52 AM »
Fantasies dec. 9th:

Today started off really good.....finally managed to get a VPN-tunnel working.....I've tried two times before, and failed....the goddamn bastard in the other end had configured the wrong address to my firewall....when I finally figured this out, it worked like a charm.... :D

Later this evening my girlfriend got mad and yelled at me for no reason at all (at least I thought so... :-/)....that ruined the rest of my day.... :( :( I went home.... :P :P I really don't like it when people yell at me.... :-/ At least when I haven't done anything wrong.....I guess she was in that kind of mood..... ::) ::) Anyway.....I left... :P

Weather in Sweden today:
+5 degrees....fog

In my CD Player:
Pink Floyd - "Division Bell"

Pudders

• Global Moderator
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2004, 03:56:19 AM »
I presume thats not a permanent 'I left' ?  Relationships can be such hard work at times:-/

Micke.K

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2004, 03:59:50 AM »
I presume thats not a permanent 'I left' ?

No...not at all....I still love her to bits....(can you put it like that...?)

I just didn't feel like it anymore today.... :-/

Hopefully she'll be in a better mood tomorrow.....and that will automatically make me feel better too.... ;) :D
« Last Edit: December 10, 2004, 04:00:25 AM by Micke.K »

Chris Quartly

• TNMS Administrator
  • TNMS Member
  • "It's business time"
    • Some Other Sucker's Parade
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2004, 04:03:25 AM »
women, eh?  :-/

;D :-*
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:

Q's Comps

Some Other Suckers Parade

Pudders

• Global Moderator
  • TNMS Member
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2004, 04:06:26 AM »
women, eh?

Micke.K

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2004, 04:08:26 AM »
women, eh?

Bez

• TNMS Member
  • Yes, I DO look like my bloody avatar...
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2004, 14:18:06 PM »

what can you do...?...

nothing at all mate, just roll with the punches....
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Micke.K

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2004, 19:31:11 PM »

nothing at all mate, just roll with the punches....

::) ::)

Yeah...I should know that by now... :-/ :P

Micke.K

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2004, 04:25:36 AM »
More fantasies:

Have had a nice and slow day.....been to town to buy my son a present for his birthday...He'll be 14 on tuesday...(MAN, time flies... ::) :P)

Watched a movie with the sons this evening, and had a couple of beers....then logged into TNMS

Weather:
+5 degrees....strange winter, this... :-/

In my CD player:

Well....DVD player, really...."RiR" 8)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2004, 04:25:56 AM by Micke.K »

Micke.K

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2004, 13:52:25 PM »
Dec 20th fantasies:

Been busy lately....lots to do at work and of course chistmas creeping up....

Were at a christmas party this saturday.....lots of food, and some 8-10 beers....got home late....3 o'clock in the morning....spent all sunday being tired... :P

Weather in sweden today:
Cold here again...just in time for christmas....-10 degrees this morning....not a cloud in sight :D

In my CD Player:
Joe Bonamassa - "Blues DeLuxe" in my car this morning 8)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 13:52:38 PM by Micke.K »

Micke.K

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2004, 16:00:26 PM »
dec 23rd fantasies:

Last workday before christmas...working from home today...it's great to have that opportunity! :D

A couple of presents not bought yet....have to fix that today....last minute, as always ::) ::) :P

Weather in Sweden today:
IT'S SNOWING..!!!! Just in time for christmas...amazing! :D :D

In my CD player:
D.A.D - "Everything Glows" recommended guys..!! A nice little rock group from Denmark 8) 8)

[size=12]A Merry Christmas to everyone here at TNMS!! :) :)[/size]
« Last Edit: December 23, 2004, 16:01:02 PM by Micke.K »

Micke.K

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2004, 02:53:23 AM »
December 26th fantasies:
Well, that was this years christmas...one of my better ones as an adult I think....nice and calm....spent it with my 2 sons, my parents, my oldest sister and her 2 sons and my youngest sister (who lived in London a couple of years ago, btw)....We had a nice evening with good food, presents and all that...Not so much of that (in)famous christmas STRESS that we used to have when I still lived with my ex-girlfriend....no loss there, mates... ;) :D ;D Unfortunately we didn't have much snow on christmas eve (which is the day we celebrate christmas here in Sweden, for you british people, who perhaps didn't know that....).....but on christmas day it snowed like feck....the whole day....so now we have LOTS of snow....

Weather in Sweden today:
SNOW...!!! and lots of the stuff 8) -2 degrees...very nice winter weather.....

In my CD Player:
A Beatles compilation.....playing right now: "I'm A Loser"

Micke.K

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2004, 14:47:06 PM »
December 30th fantasies:

Last workday of the year....PHEW! ;D

And on monday I'll start my new job as "Consultant Manager" at my company's new office in a town called Karlstad which is about 70 kilometers from Karlskoga, where I live....exciting! 8)

Will spend new years eve with my girlfriend and a couple of our friends.....good eating and some wine, followed by beer and whiskey.....looks like we'll have a nice evening 8) 8)

Weather in Sweden today:
+4 degrees....fog... :P :P The snow is disappearing before my eyes... :( :(

In my CD Player:
Led Zeppelin - "Houses Of The Holy"

I hope none of you other TNMS'ers have family or friends in Asia.....that Tsunami thing was horrible....

A woman who I used to work with, and her family was in Phuket/Thailand when the Tsunami hit them....She and her youngest son was on a bus trip in the mountains, so they were OK, but her husband and their oldest son were at their hotel, and they were hit by the waves.....the son managed to grab a tree and hold on to it, but the husband is still missing.....I can't imagine how they must feel now.....poor people..... :'( :'( :'(

Micke.K

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2005, 19:38:20 PM »
January 3rd fantasies:

Started my new job today....a lot of things to take care of the first day.....keys and cards to different locks.....new business cards ordered....updated my info in our company's adress book.....etc. etc.

New years went fine.....dinner with friends....some nice wine and good food...

This terrible Tsunami-thing took some of the joy away.....the couple we were visiting for new years, have friends in Thailand that they haven't heard from yet.... :-/ :-/ :( :'(

Weather in Sweden today:
The snow has melted away...almost gone again now....it's pretty cold and windy today....

In my CD-player:
Listened to Fabulous Thunderbirds on my way to work this morning....nice stuff 8)

When I get home this evening, I'm gonna watch one of four DVD's sent to me by the nice Captain Beardy :D :D :-* :-*

Micke.K

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2005, 02:38:05 AM »
January 5th:

Having a nice little evening at home.....watched a DVD with my sons earlier...."Starsky & Hutch"....pretty funny film...the sons loved it! :)

Now I'm listening to some good music....having a beer, and cruising around TNMS...

Weather:
Cold...-2 degrees....no snow...

Music:
Rush-compilation CD...."Cut To The Chase" playing right now...