Welcome to TNMS!

Started by Analog RH, April 07, 2006, 23:09:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyth

March 11, 2008, 15:42:35 pm #255 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 15:47:48 pm by Lyth

It sure is!

Look out for the friday/saturday night synchs in the Rush forum ;) 8-)

:)

Do we still do them?

Fuzzface

:)

Do we still do them?  :-/

We did synch a couple of weeks ago......could have been on MSN though.... :-/

BetweenTheMeals

March 28, 2008, 12:26:03 pm #257 Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 12:35:59 pm by BetweenTheMeals
Bloody Hell Matthew you don't half go on!

Anyway at the recommendation of FeverishFlux (The other half of the Sheffield Rush Fans who weren't even born when A Show Of Hands was released) I joined up. Hope I can indulge in the sort of nonsense I see F.F. has already established himself in and once in a while talk about Rush. Maybe.

- Jordan

Nïckslïkk2112

March 28, 2008, 14:22:08 pm #258 Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 14:45:24 pm by nick_sims
QuoteBloody Hell Matthew you don't half go on!

Anyway at the recommendation of FeverishFlux (The other half of the Sheffield Rush Fans who weren't even born when A Show Of Hands was released) I joined up. Hope I can indulge in the sort of nonsense I see F.F. has already established himself in and once in a while talk about Rush. Maybe.

- Jordan

Bloody Hell, that's all we need a load of dee-dahs. ;)

Derbysheer la-la-la, Derbysheer la-la-la  ;)
Legend in my own Mind

roadcrew

April 01, 2008, 14:25:53 pm #259 Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 14:28:28 pm by roadcrew
Feverish Fix and Between the Meals  ?

What is the younger generation coming to ?

Unbelievable names and much too young to be Rush fans...smiles...

Add your ages together, double it, and you are only just past my age, frightening.

Welcome both.
I aim to grow old, bald, and fat gracefully

BetweenTheMeals

Thanks roadcrew. Well y'know there's only so much Fall Out Boy you can take (Which in my case is approximately none) and you want something fresh and exciting... Hemispheres anyone?

Fuzzface

QuoteHemispheres anyone?

Class! 8-)

Dods

QuoteHemispheres anyone?

AFTK, every time

Welcome young man   :)

roadcrew

QuoteThanks roadcrew. Well y'know there's only so much Fall Out Boy you can take (Which in my case is approximately none) and you want something fresh and exciting... Hemispheres anyone?

Is that a record I should know ?

BetweenTheMeals

Norwegian

QuoteFeverish Fix and Between the Meals
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

roadcrew

April 05, 2008, 09:42:49 am #266 Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 09:44:48 am by roadcrew
blablabla, Dad we have had this conversation before. You are old, get used to it ;)

Now listen son, I have told you before, respect age or you will be grounded all weekend plus no music in you  room especially that awful band " Rash" or what ever they are called...grins...