Wanna Be On Rush's Next DVD?

Started by Analog RH, September 18, 2007, 22:45:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sjsbrfc

QuoteYour appearance fees are splattered inside a toilet cubicle in Halifax as I understand it.

From first to last. The peak is never passed. Something always fires the light that gets in your eyes

Norwegian

is that meant to be good news then ???

always the Good News First :P

coat...
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

zoony

Well done guys, yet another coup!  ;).

Alex_II

September 19, 2007, 21:21:01 pm #33 Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 21:21:57 pm by Alex_II
QuoteHe will be attending EuCon to film you ugly lot in all your rabid glory.

Gman

How about we have X-Factor style auditions to find the most talented, good looking & erudite Rush fans to appear on camera............and as you can imagine the competition for this will be pretty stiff ;)

It's just, can you imagine if say....Slim gets interviewed."Snakes & Arrows is absolute rubbish, as have the band since 1981"...or even Jonners, or Sims ;D

Supposing they get footage of all of us signing The Necromancer......the band would go into immediate retirement ;D

Feck, it'd be like a scene from "The Hills have Eyes" ;D

Gman

Norwegian

1000 or so (mainly) middle aged guys after a few hours on student priced lager.

Whats the odds on you making it to the gig that night mate ;D ;)
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Nïckslïkk2112

QuoteHow about we have X-Factor style auditions to find the most talented, good looking & erudite Rush fans to appear on camera............

Here's hoping that my surfeit of good looks can overcome my innate lack of talent and erudition.

Quote"...or even Jonners, or Sims  

If needs be, I can extend the classic rush period up to Signals, heck I love half of Power Windows and even enjoy Counterparts ::) :P
Legend in my own Mind

rose

Wish I could be in 2 places at once!!!! :)

Alex_II

Whats the odds on you making it to the gig that night mate ;D ;)

;D

Well, as long as I eat something this time I should be OK, especially as its only Tetley not ESB or London Pride or whatever it was I drank that day/night

Ron

QuoteGarrett makes mental note, be on best behaviour. 8-)

Take your pirate dress with you, Tom. ;D
Dat geluk verdwijnt voor geld

Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy, Madison Square Garden, Wembley Arena, Ahoy, Ahoy, Ahoy.

Crewe

Tom Garrett

Take your pirate dress with you, Tom. ;D

Done. ;D
At least the quadruple Rums bit. ::)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!