RUSH UK TOUR 2007

Started by Analog RH, March 23, 2007, 10:54:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Higgy

QuoteNo outdoor please though I woudlnt mind a larger free standing area than just the first row as at MEN last year

Than you have to come to Rotterdam Ahoy  :)
Juni 2013....

Reg

Prague was standing in '04

:)
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Japes

As you all probably know by now an announcement of Rush's UK 2007 tour is imminent.

Dates will be announced on TNMS on late Monday afternoon, following the band's tour launch press conference in New York.

So anyone know if there was a press conference and were the band present?

sesldotnet

I'd kinda like an outdoor show too in UK, however happy they are returning to these shores so soon again.  

matthewrestored

So anyone know if there was a press conference and were the band present?

I think it was a press release rather than a press conference.

Can't see NEP doing one of those somehow.   :P

09/04/92 Sheffield 08/09/04 London 14/09/04 Glasgow 03/10/07 Glasgow 05/10/07 Newcastle 06/10/07 Sheffield 12/10/07 Birmingham 14/10/07 Manchester

Mark Reeve

Why outdoors......................... I like the party on the campsite the night before,the excitement of being with thousands of like minded people who I have never seen cause any trouble.This all began when the Monsters of Rock was a decent day out back in 83.Waited for Rush to be announced as headliners with some good support bands ever since.Of course I would still want my 3 hours of Rush (at least )..............and a special one off in August would be excellent.
I know it wont happen in the Uk but its something I have always wanted.
I hear the Stones are doing the Isle of Wight this year.Our boys arent too old yet.