RUSH UK TOUR 2007

Started by Analog RH, March 23, 2007, 10:54:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Eya

Mrs ARH isn't expecting again, is she?

Eya

vapourrub

Would be nice if the surprise is that for all the UK shows TNMS members get the first stab at the first 5 rows at every venue ;D

pdw1

"stay calm" you gotta be joking!
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Analog RH

Mrs ARH isn't expecting again, is she?

Reg

QuoteHurry on the weekend when I can get away from all this Rush rumour and chat...

OH SHIT! its bloody Welcon

Hahahahaha.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Vapor Trailer

March 23, 2007, 13:01:58 pm #21 Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 13:03:37 pm by Vapor_Trailer
Thinking about this thread - why taunt the not-knowers?
I wish I could live it all again.

Jonners

I hope so, the place needs more people who think rational thoughts and can remove their blinkers once in a while
The new songs are an abomination

Quick Fingers

So until Monday afternoon / evening please stay calm. It will all be worth it, I promise you.

Don't Panic Mr. Mainwaring!  DON'T PANIC!

Call me sad but I am rather excited :D
Certainly, in the topsy-turvy world of heavy rock, having a good solid piece of wood in your hand is often useful.

Vapor Trailer

Call me sad but I am rather excited :D

Don't get me wrong - I am looking forward to the announcements as much as anybody but if people in the know just simply said "all will be revealed on Monday around 4pm - so come back then for info" consistently, then that should be that. Whereas people know now that if they read between the lines from several different threads, and send the odd PM to this person and then that person, then they will get some form of "confidential" information.

I for one, have so many Chinese whispers from phone calls, PM's and emails in this last half hour it's frightening.

So, please please please just give us the basic information including a date and time of when more info will be released -and then elaborate, make surprise announcements and whoop and cheer to your hearts content.  :)

vaportours

Very exciting for all the RUSH fans around the world indeed. I look forward to seeing some of you blokes in the US this tour and hopefully doing at least a show or two in the UK. RUSH-ON!

Norwegian

TNMSers get front 3 rows

I would prefer this option ;)

ARH: thank you for posting this :)
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Stu Clark

Thanks for the clear info ARH - appreciate it.

matthewrestored

I am now quite excited.  Not so much that I'm going to spend the weekend on tenderhooks, but just looking forward to hearing for definite when and where they will be playing.  Simple as that.   ;D
09/04/92 Sheffield 08/09/04 London 14/09/04 Glasgow 03/10/07 Glasgow 05/10/07 Newcastle 06/10/07 Sheffield 12/10/07 Birmingham 14/10/07 Manchester

Vapor Trailer

QuoteI am now quite excited.