Neil Peart loves TNMS - official!

Started by Analog RH, March 08, 2007, 23:37:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cygnusxdave

I've wondered in the past whether the band members actually look at some of the fan sites dedicated to them. Not just Rush but any band.

I'd love to know what they thought of things like a late friday/early saturday synch, when the booze is flowing and the bollox is at full tilt.

I talk to planets, Baby!

Micke.K

QuoteI've wondered in the past whether the band members actually look at some of the fan sites dedicated to them. Not just Rush but any band.

I'd love to know what they thought of things like a late friday/early saturday synch, when the booze is flowing and the bollox is at full tilt.

Hopefully they have a sense of humour, eh... ::)

Stuart B

QuoteWell regardless of anything else, it's a nice achievement for us :D

Here here Chris - a very nice achievement!

Ian_Hewitson

I don't want to sound thick or anything, but what is this?

AndyG

QuoteI don't want to sound thick or anything, but what is this?

The t-n-m-s. It's a Rush fan site forum. Welcome.  ;D

Tom Garrett

he's a regular lurker in the garden shed. ;D
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Fishy

who the hell is this Neil Peart bloke anyway ???
From the Land of Honest Men.

Tom Garrett

Quotewho the hell is this Neil Peart bloke anyway ???

someone who knits Dragons i think. ::)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Prince By-Tor

March 09, 2007, 21:39:30 pm #23 Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 21:40:46 pm by Prince_By_Tor
QuoteNeil Peart's official MySpace page can be found at http://www.myspace.com/neilpeartpratt

Neil Peart has 20,589 MySpace friends....

.... but only one Rush fan website is in his top 24. ;)

Hoorah for us!! ;D 8-)

And have you noticed that he has a certain Swedish extreme metal band in his list of top friends too?

Prince By-Tor

QuoteI've wondered in the past whether the band members actually look at some of the fan sites dedicated to them.  

I've often wondered that myself. I'd like to think that they do look in from time to time. And as you say I wonder what they think of us all? Fingers crossed then with Neil putting us in his top 24 of MySpace friends he must think we are an ok bunch. Surely right? :-/

Well, Neil, Alex and Geddy, if you do drop in occassionally it's very good of you to do so and although we don't know when you are here we hope we entertain you - the syncs are legendary (join us sometime!) Oh and remember there's no better Rush fan than a British Rush (TNMS) fan!! :) 8-)

Thanks inadvance for another album and (hopefully) an upcoming UK tour.

You three gentlemen mean a hell of a lot to us - thank you!! :)

Andrew_Haldane

March 09, 2007, 23:52:03 pm #25 Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 15:45:09 pm by Andrew_Haldane
 [smiley=laugh.gif] Neil has how many "I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend"(s)?

Norwegian

I've often wondered that myself. I'd like to think that they do look in from time to time.

of course they do, wouldnt you ;)
"Information does not kill you" - FZ

Gary L. Grape

Quotehe's a regular lurker in the garden shed. ;D

That's probably the reason for calling it The Garden Shed Tour... ;D