..:: RUSH EuCon'05 ::..

Started by Stewart, April 16, 2005, 00:43:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

carole2112

Hey Guys

Looking forward to EUCON - train tickets and hotel booked (see ya at the Premier Inn Roadcrew).  Will be great to meet everyone again from the Newcastle meet again!  Robert and I are arriving on Friday so might do a bit of shopping in Leeds - I enjoyed my trek round Newcastle so if your up for a bit of shopping and in Leeds on Friday - give me a shout !

I didnt realise that the venue had moved till I came online ( I had been wondering about the tickets !).

Haven't driven my work mates mental yet talking about the Convention - will have to step up a gear for the next fortnight....

Carole  :)

TerrBerr

QuoteHey Guys

I enjoyed my trek round Newcastle so if your up for a bit of shopping and in Leeds on Friday - give me a shout !

Hi Carole, I plan on getting into Leeds early in the afternoon on Friday. I'll be up for some heavy shopping action in Leeds, like we did in Newcastle. I'll pm you my mobile so you can get in touch with me on the day, k?
To me you're a Captain, but to a Captain, you're no Captain!

roadcrew

As posted on another thread about Leeds, sadly I won't be there as Mark has booked a holiday to New York for my 60th birthday present. We fly out the Thursday before.

Sorry to miss it and not to be able to meet up with all the friends I have made in the last year or so. Also to those I owe drink to for favours, next time I guess.

Have a great time and I will raise a glass to you all sometime on the 6th.......smiles...
I aim to grow old, bald, and fat gracefully

Red Star

Quotesadly I won't be there as Mark has booked a holiday to New York for my 60th birthday present. We fly out the Thursday before.

Sadly you have to go to the Big Apple for your 60th birthaday present, paid for by your son! ::) What a fab way to celebrate Peter. Good though Eucon will be, I'm sure you will have a brilliant time with your son in NY.

Anyway, good job you're not coming, because I'd drink you under the table with proper beer (not your fairy Vodka and Tonics) ;) and bored you to death about how we are going to win back to back Prem titles! ;D

Hope to catch up with you next time soon. :D
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...