..:: RUSH EuCon'05 ::..

Started by Stewart, April 16, 2005, 00:43:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Eya

You will be in the Uk then won't you Eya on your 2CV tour?
We should be  home by then... but because of this, I think I need to rearrange things a bit  ;D

Eya

April 16, 2005, 03:03:34 am #16 Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 03:06:11 am by Eya
Quotethat's great for them, but if you remember i had to travel back to wales from the 2 london shows and the Brummie one cos of family commitments. Leeds just means a two day hotel trip or a very early start and a one day hotel trip - lot of wonga plus lots of sexual favours to butter up the hubby.

I understand your concern. It must have been bit rough last year. But - you did have your brother with you, so I guess that made things a bit easier then ?

Your hubby doesn't like Rush at all ?

Henk

August ? The weather is good ?? The alcohol is there ??

Why don't we have a barbecue ??

Dixkot

[size=20]WAY[/size] AND INDEED [size=20]HAY[/size]

Stewart

QuoteDo I have to be a student. :-/

Oddly enough, you do... But no one else does :D

Pudders

Err....I'm in Lanzarote, which has got me out of a shed load of grief as I tried to negotiate a weekend pass I suppose :-/

pjb

Great, missed last year and this is the day I go on holiday this year! Didn't you guys think to to double check all 1078 members hols before booking this  :)
You didn't listen again !

Jonno

QuoteErr....I'm in Lanzarote, which has got me out of a shed load of grief as I tried to negotiate a weekend pass I suppose :-/

Tut, tut... Blow the family off - its Rush we're talking about :D

We'll be there and mines a Carlsberg thankyou very much....
If smoking cures fish how come it kills people?

Oor Wullie

Just booked 2 tickets for me and Kelley.

Can't wait.

Woody, which hotel are you booking into??  Kelley and I will probably stay there too.  We'll be staying for the 2 nights as well.

;)
Glasgow - 15/4/1992
London - 8/9/2004
London - 9/9/2004
Birmingham - 11/9/2004
Manchester - 12/9/2004
Glasgow - 14/9/2004
Glasgow - 3/10/2007
Newcastle - 5/10/2007
Sheffield - 6/10/2007
Dublin - 12/5/2011
Glasgow - 14/5/2011
Newcastle - 21/5/2011
Manchester - 22/5/2013
Glasgow - 30/5/2013

Reg

At the moment, I can't think of a reasonable excuse not to go . . . so I will more than likely be there  :D
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Lyra

So the 6th of August is confirmed...great!
now the next will be how to get at Leeds from London
I accept suggestions thank you ;) lol :P
Throw off those chains of reason and your prison disappears-
I love you sweet lovely bastards!

Stewart

From London?! well the M1 goes from London to Leeds, and by a startaling conicidence, back again.

However I do believe you could fly into Manchester Airport, which is a LOT nearer, or "Leeds Bradford" airport.

Vapor Trailer

April 16, 2005, 15:04:40 pm #27 Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 15:05:22 pm by Vapor_Trailer
Looks a good live venue. (I'm assuming its the Leeds MET Hall). Some decent bands have played there recently.
At the risk of a lower turnout, I am delighted to say that I will be going. :P
I wish I could live it all again.

Fishy

QuoteSo the 6th of August is confirmed...great!
now the next will be how to get at Leeds from London
I accept suggestions thank you ;) lol :P

get Stew to pick you up from London... ;)
From the Land of Honest Men.

KEVINOWEN

being so far from leeds down here in penzance in travelling up on the friday (and i think a few of the scottish tnms'ers are as well)hows about nearer the time mabee organising a meet up on the friday night for a pre-day sherry and a ruby murrey somewhere?
never been to leeds before so any suggestions would be great(stewart  :))
im staying at the premiere travel inn mabee start a new thread about this?
kev  :)
Women are like Elephants....they look nice but you wouldn't want to own one