Christmas Rush Sync - Friday 17th December

Started by Analog RH, December 15, 2004, 21:44:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

andyhaines

So let me get this right. On a FRIDAY(!) night we sit around the computer pretending we are meeting up with friends(rather than actually going out and meeting them); we all listen to the same show at around the same time; we get progressively more pissed and proceed to talk  a load of bollocks until the wee hours; whilst our better halves shout at us from downstairs???!

Sounds good to me! lmao

Whatever colours you have in your mind
I'll show them to you and you'll see them shine

mickpaz2112

Just arrived in Moon under the water and can't see anyone yet.Where are you,stalkers you should be in here know.Steve,Kev don't leave me here on my own.Come on guys were are you its Manchester for god's sake.Even Slim said he would be here.
Some people say they've seen angels,
I've seen United,
That's enough.

roadcrew

QuoteJust arrived in Moon under the water and can't see anyone yet.Where are you,stalkers you should be in here know.Steve,Kev don't leave me here on my own.Come on guys were are you its Manchester for god's sake.Even Slim said he would be here.

Driving down the M6 as I type this on the lap top ( hands free of course ). Don't worry Mick, I will find you....smiles....
I aim to grow old, bald, and fat gracefully

gebs

Midway hookers.......can I have one :-)

sjsbrfc

From first to last. The peak is never passed. Something always fires the light that gets in your eyes

Pudders

Tragically i have to go out and get bladdered tonight....so should be rolling in off my face just in time for the big finale...bit like Analog at NEC then really.....now, where's that pizza stall? ;D ;)