ooo i'm on call this weekend..... ;)
From the Land of Honest Men.

Jonners

Quote:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Probably Fuzzface who
The new songs are an abomination

Roberts_in_Rio

Micke.K

Maybe there should be a rule that only posts involving text and valid contributions should win the prize, rather than hundreds of smilies and "agreeds", "absolutelys" "lmao" or other such non entities

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Was that aimed at me...? :-/

Fishy

Was that aimed at me...? :-/

absolutely.... ;D
From the Land of Honest Men.

Micke.K

Vapor Trailer

This is the 10millionth visitor competition isnt it, not the 10millionth post. So whoever is lucky enough to win doesnt necessarily have to post anything. He/she could just be reading when the hit count reaches 10million.
That was why I thought it would be difficult to "catch" the winner.
I wish I could live it all again.

roadcrew

This is getting all too complicated for an old man. Could someone just tell me when I win.........grins.....
Is a ......grin .........counted as a smiley ?
VT help me out here.
I aim to grow old, bald, and fat gracefully

Vapor Trailer

December 06, 2004, 20:20:16 pm #38 Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 20:21:14 pm by Vapor_Trailer
QuoteThis is getting all too complicated for an old man. Could someone just tell me when I win.........grins.....
Is a ......grin .........counted as a smiley ?
VT help me out here.
Every time someone goes onto any page on this site, a "hit" is made. So if you went onto TNMS news, then English Chat you would have contributed 2 hits. So when it gets to 10 million hits that is where Stewart's simple software comes in and records (somehow) the username from whoever was somewhere in this site at the precise moment 10 million hits is reached.
Clear enough now?

Ashley

Every time someone goes onto any page on this site, a "hit" is made. So if you went onto TNMS news, then English Chat you would have contributed 2 hits. So when it gets to 10 million hits that is where Stewart's simple software comes in and records (somehow) the username from whoever was somewhere in this site at the precise moment 10 million hits is reached.
Clear enough now?

Vapor Trailer

Now even I'm confused!

Stewart's simple software or Simple Stewart's software?

roadcrew

If Ashley is confused, what chance do I have ? I think it is me that must be simple....... grins.......
VT. What you ar asying if I just keep jumping from topic to topic from now until next week ( or whenever the big ten million occurs ), I could win ?
Seem simple to me but then I am.........

Roberts_in_Rio

Thats the way to go about it, its what I've been doing, how am I ever gonna get any work done??  ;D

roadcrew

Didn't know you ever did any. Thought you were just another of those guys who go to their place of work to log on here. While the rest of us have to do an honest hard days graft.
And stand no chance of winning....little smile.....

Roberts_in_Rio

December 06, 2004, 21:58:58 pm #44 Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 21:59:13 pm by Roberts_in_Rio
QuoteDidn't know you ever did any. Thought you were just another of those guys who go to their place of work to log on here. While the rest of us have to do an honest hard days graft.
And stand no chance of winning....little smile.....

I won't get any done if I keep replying to your posts, haven't you got a home to go to?