The TNMS Green Man Posse

Started by Analog RH, September 10, 2004, 21:55:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexj

Quotegod if you think i look pished on the picture, you should have seen me and greg 6 hours later. not a nice site.

oh yeh, would also like to point out, that me and greg were the first there both days, and god did we shift some. get to the moon on sunday much earlier, you wimps.......... lmao lmao

Greg? I thought it was Jerry. Or was it Paul? I'm confused  :-/

Good to meet you Woody ;D You missed a cracking gig btw  :(

KEVINOWEN

QuoteAndy, you got my bad side. ;)

what your backside??   ;D
Women are like Elephants....they look nice but you wouldn't want to own one

Pudders

September 11, 2004, 01:34:09 am #17 Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 01:36:24 am by Neil_Pudney
Excellant stuff Analog! Must say I hadnt realised what a handsome devil I am 8)

The trainee ARH is Jake by the way - who is STILL walking about grinning from ear to ear mumbling something about 'row 4'  ;D

Alexj

QuoteExcellant stuff Analog! Must say I hadnt realised what a handsome devil I am 8)

And I was just thinking how much younger the photos make you look..... :)

Lyth

:)

Excellent stuff sir!

Obviously they were taken prior to my arrival because when I got there you were too far gone to hold a camera, let alone take photos!!!

Lyth

QuoteThe trainee ARH is Jake by the way - who is STILL walking about grinning from ear to ear mumbling something about 'row 4'

Pudders

And I was just thinking how much younger the photos make you look..... :)

...there's that as well :-/

Analog RH

Quote:)

Excellent stuff sir!

Obviously they were taken prior to my arrival because when I got there you were too far gone to hold a camera, let alone take photos!!!

Nice avatar, mate.  ;) ;D

Pudders

He enjoyed it then Neil?

Errr....just a bit! Alex just blew him away - he's going off to re-evaluate his guitar playing in light of what he saw last night

Lyth

Analog RH

Glad you like it. ;)

You staying sober enough tonight for a sync?

I'm not drinking tonight - up at 7.30am tomorrow (which is quite early for me y'know  ;) ).

Lyth

I'm not drinking tonight - up at 7.30am tomorrow (which is quite early for me y'know

Analog RH

Do you wanna do a sync?

I've got to go and pamper Mrs Analog I'm afraid. Its the cost of waking her up at 4am when I got back from Wemblers.  :-/

Pudders

So the first pint's at about 08.00 then?

Do you wanna do a sync?

I'm not drinking either......currently I'm not drinking a pint of London Pride ;D

We've got to do something, but after last night i havent a clue what - it'll take some beating!

Pudders

I've got to go and pamper Mrs Analog I'm afraid. Its the cost of waking her up at 4am when I got back from Wemblers.