2 Down 3 to Go!

Started by Stewart, March 05, 2004, 15:47:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee_Bool

rivendell

QuoteIf you care to pass your eyes over the Tour Dates page, you'll notice that the 1st night at Wembley and the NEC gig are both SOLD OUT.

This is an amazing feat, many, myself included, didn't expect the shows to sell out at all, nevermind in a little over a week.

Congrats to the band, and thank you to the fans :-)

actually you can still get tickets for the nec block 12 if you order from nec itself. Also tickets available for first night at wembley straight from wembley booking office and wayahead.
sorry to be a party pooper :( :( :(

Andrew_Haldane

charlesp

QuoteThis is absolutely SENSATIONAL!
Few artists of the same vintage, and I'm struggling to think of a non-British one, could have the same pulling power with virtually no publicity. Bearing in mind the recent album sales figures it really is an incredible feat.
Fingers crossed the Florida justice system doesn't deny us the priviledge.
Well my wife (who hates Rush) always says there about 15,000 Rush fans in the UK and they go to all the shows, ie, the same people will be at both Wembley shows. Since I'm going to all the UK shows, I can't really argue with her!

Jonny B

I echo Stewart's comments - I'm totally amazed that these gigs have sold out - I know after trying to get tickets for both the NEC and London just how manic the whole process has been - there's an underlying vibe which certainly wasn't there last time! I think I need some new pants!

Noel_Flanagan

I'd go for a night at the Point also.  ;)Rush have a large Irish fan base  ;D and would have no trouble filling it. So come on lads, put Ireland on the map in memory of Rory Gallagher (RIP) - remember him!!  :'( :'( :'(
For those of you not in the know Rush supported our late Rory in their early days, while Rory supported them in later years. BRING RUSH TO IRELAND!!!!
Anyway, c u at the NEC - Block C Row L Seat 9.

Stu Clark

Fingers crossed the Florida justice system doesn't deny us the priviledge.

I still have that little nag in the back of my brain too.

Roll on Monday...

Sean

I still have that little nag in the back of my brain too.

Roll on Monday...

Having sold all of the tickets, I would imagine that any trial will be set after the tour's end.  If there is a trial at all...

captainkurtz

I know you're just kidding, but SOME will read this as they are possibly going to do a 2nd night in Glasgow.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN we now have ALL 5 UK shows confirmed.
So they're definitely not doing Newcastle then?

;D :-[
Anger is a gift.

Mark_Williams

So they're definitely not doing Newcastle then?

;D :-[

maybe  ;D  lmao  lmao  lmao

mebarry

At the risk of sound negative, how come you can still get tickets from Wembely arena for the Wednesday night then? :-/

rivendell

thats what i said earlier :-/

Stu Clark

Ticketline are now posting "Sorry, but we are currently out of tickets for this performance. Please try again later." for the second Wembley gig.

Is that what you call a pre-sale sell out?

Anyway, its cool.

Stewart

QuoteAt the risk of sound negative, how come you can still get tickets from Wembely arena for the Wednesday night then? :-/

Confused myself actually, I'm just going by what I was told by the PR company, Noble PR.

Pudders

Confused myself actually, I'm just going by what I was told by the PR company, Noble PR.

Maybe they class a sell out as 95% sold - sounds daft i know but...... ;)