"Rush in Rio" CD - Release Date

Started by Stewart, September 23, 2003, 04:22:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rascal houdi

The HMV ad on the back of this month's Classic Rock says there will be 3 bonus tracks inc. Ceiling Unlimited.  I thought it was only going to be 2 or is this exclusive to the Euro release? Or have I missed something?  Stew...?
There's only two Phil Spectors in this world...and I'm one of them! (Guy Stevens)

Craig Bayfield

DO NOT BUY IT...............LOL
I'm old enough not to care too much, about what you think of me.
But I'm young enough to remember the future, and the way things ought to be

Chris Quartly

I would recommend listening to the whole thing  ;)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Craig Bayfield

DO NOT TEMPT ME FRODO BAGGINS!

Ahem. Sorry.

Seriously, I just want to SEE it before I listen to it. Some of the magic of watching the show will be taken out once I know every chord and beat of the show (and trust me, if I have one month and it's a live show I'd probably be able to replay every moment of it in my memory)

<Sigh> One day it'll be out. Until then, I guess I've got my Matrix Reloaded DVD to keep me company.
I'm old enough not to care too much, about what you think of me.
But I'm young enough to remember the future, and the way things ought to be

Analog RH

QuoteDO NOT TEMPT ME FRODO BAGGINS!

Ahem. Sorry.

Seriously, I just want to SEE it before I listen to it. Some of the magic of watching the show will be taken out once I know every chord and beat of the show (and trust me, if I have one month and it's a live show I'd probably be able to replay every moment of it in my memory)

<Sigh> One day it'll be out. Until then, I guess I've got my Matrix Reloaded DVD to keep me company.

Mate, half the fun of listening to the whole CD will be increasing the desire to see the DVD.

A bit like when a woman plays with you for a month before letting you properly sample her goods.

(I had better get my coat, hadn't I.....)