TNMS Productions & "EuCon"

Started by Stewart, October 01, 2003, 04:44:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewart

Hi all,
As you know one of the credited organisers of EuCon'03 was "TNMS Productions", well at that point in time TNMS Productions consisted of "me", and no one else...

I'd like to introduce you to the new members of the team, but first why...

This years event was good, but we've got a long way to go before we can hold an event like our cousins across the pond can. Fortunately for them, they're in Rush's Home town, so have a lot of easily accessible attractions.

We want to organise a much better event for Next year, so we've added to the "one" of TNMS Productions by adding the following people...

Chris Quartly: As well as co-admin of TNMS itself, Chris has fantasic organisational skills as well as being a great ideas man.

Rebecca Gilray: Aside from being my lovely wife, "Bob" is also a "Graphics Designer" and will be doing a fair amount of the design you see associated with TNMS Productiosns.

Simon Fraser-Clark: You all know Simon, he was the other organiser of this years EuCon with myself. Simon is a marketting man by trade and is indispensible in that area and with the huge amount of contacts that he has.

So there you have it, "TNMS Productions" a new beginning for both TNMS and EuCon, as EuCon is now solely the responsibility of "TNMS Productions".

Steve_Harrison

Tom Garrett

good idea, P.L.C., where do i apply for shares ;D
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Stewart