2008 Tour

Started by Alex_II, December 14, 2007, 02:17:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

captainkurtz

I thought ticket sales were supposed to be sluggish - those attendances are pretty good, all things considered.  :-)
Anger is a gift.

Nick

From the sound of it all recent Canadian dates have been close to sell outs as well.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Exiled Yorkie

wasnt somebody on here doing the PNC
1992 Sheffield
1994 Worcester, MA
1996 Albany, NY
2002 Pnc NJ, Camden NJ, MSG NYC, Philly PA, Cont
Airlines, NJ
2004 Pnc NJ, Radio City NYC, MEN
2007 Pnc, NJ, Camden, NJ, MSG NYC
2008 Philly, PA, PNC, NJ
2010 Camden, NJ, Allentown, PA, PNC,NJ
2011 MSG, NYC
2013  Atlantic City NJ
2015 Toronto,CA

kiddgloves

Tickets still available for 'The Gorge' tonight. This outdoor venue is absolutely huge though. Shame it's not the Key Arena instead; only 10 mins walk away from me and they could probably sell that out.

franksidebottom

QuoteTickets still available for 'The Gorge' tonight. This outdoor venue is absolutely huge though. Shame it's not the Key Arena instead; only 10 mins walk away from me and they could probably sell that out.

Is that the venue just next to the Space Needle?

Lovely place, Seattle.  
Mixu Paateleinen, from the Bolton Coroner's Office.

kiddgloves

Is that the venue just next to the Space Needle?

Lovely place, Seattle.  

That's the one. Shame more bands aren't playing there apart from NIN next month. They seem to think it's Southern California by playing outdoor shows whereas in fact it's more like the Midlands here!

I agree, it a lovely city though. Some great independent record shops here as well (getting loaded down with $2 vinyl and CD bargains).

But good lord the coffee is strong  :o

Peterm1

QuoteAny one going to the PNC?

Hey Yorkie,
I'll be there, heading over from Ireland on the 11th, taking in Jones Beach and Hershey too. Would love to meet up for a beer or 3!

JonL

But good lord the coffee is strong
The lenses inside of me that paint the world black. The pools of poison, the scarlet mist, that spill over into rage.

kiddgloves

Isn't Seattle well known for coffee? That and heroin.

The choice is a bit annoying though (not the 'H' - coffee!):

"Will that be a wet or dry cappucino Sir?" FFS!!

spudley

June 05, 2008, 19:48:39 pm #204 Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 21:00:34 pm by spudley
Red Rocks postponed tonight....good...maybe I can make the rescheduled date...
http://www.redrocksonline.com/news_details.asp?id=61

RobertELee

June 05, 2008, 20:06:09 pm #205 Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 20:07:09 pm by RobertELee
QuoteRed Rocks postponed tonight....good...maybe I can make the rescheduled date...
https://mail.bt.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.redrocksonline.com/news_details.asp?id=61

Isn't it sold out ? BTW. your link doesn't work

spudley

Isn't it sold out? BTW. your link doesn't work

I imagine a few people might not be able to make the rescheduled date. The link works for me.

RobertELee

I imagine a few people might not be able to make the rescheduled date. The link works for me.

No, it still don't work. ;D

RobertELee

Here is the latest on Red Rocks;

The show has been rescheduled to Wednesday, June 25, 2008. That date had been scheduled for Indianapolis, IN. The Indianapolis, IN date has subsequently been rescheduled to Thursday, July 24, 2008.