Nice one Ashley

Started by andyezra, March 28, 2007, 09:55:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

andyezra

Nice one Ashley, easy and painless ordering..fantastic service..tickets ordered Sheffield,Wembley, Nec..see you all there..what a great day woohoo
Andy

HoneyMonster

Mine too.  Glasgow, London and Manchester for me this time.  ;D

Obiwonkeyblokey

March 28, 2007, 10:16:47 am #2 Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 10:17:23 am by Obiwonkeyblokey
How do you know for certain if you have tickets. I ordered and paid for mine, however how do you know when the 200 have sold out? do we get a confirmation that all is well. Because if 100 peopl eorder 2 each then that alone is a sell out and the site would seem to keep taking orders?

just slightly concerned although im sure all is well.

everything crossed.

Andy Piercy

QuoteNice one Ashley, easy and painless ordering..fantastic service..tickets ordered Sheffield,Wembley, Nec..see you all there..what a great day woohoo
Andy

Agreed Andy. Painless ordering with PayPal - much less frenetic than with the Ticketba$tard system on the R30 pre-sale.

Ordered for Manchester and Sheffield. I may go for NEC at a later date, but that's it for me for now. Don't really care that much exactly where my seats are, but I'm sure they'll be great judging by the allocated blocks TNMS has.

Cheers again Ash.

Jonny B

Indeed, I may have jumped the gun a little as I ordered some for the NEC just after midnight - hopefully Ash will provide an updated ASAP.

Cheers guys! I've never had a decent seat!

truckface

Thanks mate could'nt have been easier.
Two for Newcastle and thats Champion.

Lee_Bool

March 28, 2007, 18:33:52 pm #6 Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 18:34:33 pm by Lee_Bool
QuoteIndeed, I may have jumped the gun a little as I ordered some for the NEC just after midnight - hopefully Ash will provide an updated ASAP.

Cheers guys! I've never had a decent seat!

And and I thought I was on the ball at 06.15 this morning

Simon_Wooding

QuoteHow do you know for certain if you have tickets. I ordered and paid for mine, however how do you know when the 200 have sold out? do we get a confirmation that all is well. Because if 100 peopl eorder 2 each then that alone is a sell out and the site would seem to keep taking orders?

just slightly concerned although im sure all is well.

everything crossed.

Have faith, my young Padawan. Ash has assured us in a post elsewhere that he can get the tickets required.  ;)
Citizen of the World