TNMS R30 Photo Collection Weed - Part 2

Started by Reg, June 01, 2005, 06:05:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg

June 01, 2005, 06:05:58 am Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 01:13:54 am by Reg_Sweeting-Jones
Right.

To the main event then.

This is a single DVD containing all the photos I have been sent / told where to get / etc.,.

To get this dispersed as quickly as possible, and to apologise for the delay, I have done 10 copies ready for burners.

If I don't get 10 burner responses within a week, then I'll give the rest to non-burners.  Interested parties (burners only please!) please contact me via pm.

Cheers.

Reg.

1.  Eya
2.  Tom Garrett
3.  NeilP
4.  MarcelH
5.  The Old Dog
6.  Nephronic
7.  mc
8. Andre K
9.  Higgy
10. Kevin Owen

All slots filled.

PLEASE wait until one of the above offers up a copy.  I shall hopefully be posting these out on Saturday morning.  If not, then Monday next week.

And please try and keep this thread tidy peeps - pms only!!!
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light
Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life
All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside
When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

mc

June 01, 2005, 14:50:48 pm #1 Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 15:23:51 pm by Chris_Quartly
i'll burn Reg.
Hammersmith Odeon June 77
Where it all began....................

Chris Quartly

June 01, 2005, 15:24:17 pm #2 Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 15:25:04 pm by Chris_Quartly
MC, not the best practice to post your address publically on the forum so I've removed it from the post, could you please PM Reg your address :)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Chris Quartly

Quotei'll burn Reg.

and now since I took your address out the message this looks funny  lol
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Higgy

Juni 2013....

mickeymouse

KEVINOWEN

Women are like Elephants....they look nice but you wouldn't want to own one

Muppet

One likes to believe
In the freedom of music

Tom Garrett

really looking forward to this, 8) i'll post as soon as i get the disc , usual rules. ;)
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Henk

QuoteI'll burn too, Reg.

Are you burning for me John ??   ;)

Higgy

Are you burning for me John ??
Juni 2013....

Zwollyman

Are you burning for me John ??
Seen on tour; Ahoy '88 - Collogne'92 - Ahoy '92 - Toronto '02 - Birmingham '04 - Manchester '04 - Oberhausen '04 - Ahoy '04 - Ahoy'07 (2x) - Oberhausen'07, Ahoy'11 - Frankfurt'11, Amsterdam'13 - Cologne'13 - Toronto'15- to be continued?

Reg

Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light
Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life
All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside
When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Nephronic

Dropped through the letter box this morning, many thanks Reg. Five copies available via PM.
Who Put The 'N' in North Berwick?

KEVINOWEN

June 06, 2005, 20:29:42 pm #14 Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 20:44:26 pm by kevinowen
QuoteDropped through the letter box this morning, many thanks Reg. Five copies available via PM.

same here,usual rules.......
Women are like Elephants....they look nice but you wouldn't want to own one