Slim rockin' at MEN?

Started by Andy Piercy, September 13, 2004, 20:56:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Piercy

Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet Slim at or before last nights show, but did anyone see him air drumming and singing at the top of his lungs to a certain song from Craperpants...oops, Counterparts?  ;)

mark_kennedy

Was going to bring my copy along to the Moon Under the Water for him to sign, but that would have just been silly  ;D

Simon_Wooding

I had the pleasure of meeting SLim in the pre-gig meet at the The Moon, and he assured me that he he would be both air drumming and guitaring throughout (even during the intermission!)
Citizen of the World

Lyth

:)

I knew that he was going to be at the pub so I wore my Counterparts T-Shirt especially for him. ;) ;D.

Slim

September 14, 2004, 03:12:16 am #4 Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 03:22:44 am by Slim
Yes - and if I remember correctly, I made sure to point out the error of your ways ;D ;D

I had a t-shirt printed with this logo for the pub and the gig

But I thought it was probably better to leave it at the hotel ::)

Analog RH

QuoteYes - and if I remember correctly, I made sure to point out the error of your ways ;D ;D

I actually had a t-shirt printed with this logo for the pub and the gig

I can't see your avatar or the t-shirt pic, Slim. A problem with my PC or yours buddy?  ???

Slim

oh smeg - probably forgotten to update my dynamic dns name again ::)

Thanks, la.  I'll sort it.

Analog RH

Pudders

Quoteoh smeg - probably forgotten to update my dynamic dns name again ::)

i love it when you talk dirty Jim ;)

Lyth

QuoteYes - and if I remember correctly, I made sure to point out the error of your ways ;D ;D

I had a t-shirt printed with this logo for the pub and the gig

:)

It could have been worse.

You could have been wearing a Roll The Bones T-Shirt.