three cheers

Started by Tom Garrett, September 12, 2004, 10:16:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Garrett

well done to jon miller who wore a tank top to the concert tonight.fantastic humourous gesture,well done. 8) lmao lmao lmao
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

mapollo

I saw him too. He stood out in the crowd like.......like ...like ...... well like a man wearing a Tank Top.

VERY brave guy.... lol

Pudders

Yes, good to have a quick chat Jonners - hope you kept in on all night despite winging that it was 'bloody hot' ;D

maria

yes i saw him - standing there bless him, with his tank top on - very cute he was too.

Dixkot

Did you check his feet ??

Were the sandals on as well??

Pudders

QuoteDid you check his feet ??

Err...not sure - ask Maria she was nearer his feet than me ;D ;)

maria

oi cheeky bugger!!  :o  lol

Pudders

Jonners

QuoteDid you check his feet ??

Caterpillar Boots on Saturday, which helped when I got outside to find the NEC had been moved to the Arctic Tundra!
The new songs are an abomination

maria

September 13, 2004, 15:38:08 pm #9 Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 15:38:21 pm by maria

Note I'm only brave enough to say that now were a couple of hundred miles apart - I hate to think what you would hit if you took a swing at me :-/ ;)

well first i'd knee you in the bollocks to get you down to my size and then i'd whack you in the chops Pudders!!

Nephronic

Jon looked just fine and dandy in his tank top, nice one.
Who Put The 'N' in North Berwick?

Andy Piercy

Nice to meet you on Saturday Jon. Very dapper t/t mate!  ;D

Jonners

Thanks mate. Good to meet you to.

mark_kennedy

September 13, 2004, 15:55:36 pm #13 Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 15:56:05 pm by mark_kennedy
>Good to meet you to

Nice to meet you as well (albeit briefly) - there's going to be a lot of these posts isn't there ?

Jonners

Couldnt get enough black wool to make one pal!