cameras

Started by Biscuit_Boy, September 07, 2004, 15:40:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biscuit_Boy

Morning Peeps, last night i emailed Wembley to find out what camera policy is going to be on Wednesday night. here's the response i got:

Hi Duncan

Sorry but the artists on this occasion have requested no cameras in the auditorium.

Webmaster

So there you go, i think we can all mutter a collective "oh bugger"  >:(

mc

as with most shows, but people still get them in as we have seen. So just get your disposable purchased and go for it ;D
Hammersmith Odeon June 77
Where it all began....................

Jonno

Thanks very much Rush....

What about the mobile thing. I have a camera phone and want to be able to text peeps through the show.

Also, is it a strip-search on the way in or do they just beat you senseless if they see you taking photos?
If smoking cures fish how come it kills people?

Paul Sheehan

It says on the back of your ticket that no phones are allowed as well. Phones can after all now record both sound and pictures (even if they are crap).

I'd like to see them put this plan into action though.
After all how many people here will NOT be bringing a mobile phone into the gig?
"Yes, actually my Dad's name was Billy Sheehan"

mc

I can see it now.....................they hit the first openning notes and thousands of flash's go off in the audiance.  ;D ;D ;D
Hammersmith Odeon June 77
Where it all began....................

Jonno

QuoteI can see it now.....................they hit the first openning notes and thousands of flash's go off in the audiance.
If smoking cures fish how come it kills people?