Chula Vista Success - San Diego

Started by Mark_Williams, March 19, 2004, 00:15:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_Williams

I managed to find the HOB password for the San Diego pre-sale (haven't managed to crack the other two yet  ;D)

30rush2004

I got centre orchestra level 1 row Q  - the grass was indeed greener in this case  :D

The US invasion continues unabated  ;D

Ian

March 19, 2004, 00:16:32 am #1 Last Edit: March 19, 2004, 00:18:55 am by Ian
QuoteI managed to find the HOB password for the San Diego pre-sale (haven't managed to crack the other two yet

mickpaz2112

Well done,have you managed to get Mountain view yet.

cheers Mick
Some people say they've seen angels,
I've seen United,
That's enough.

Mark_Williams

Nice 1, out of the available shows to go to what are the best ones in terms of venue and the surrounding area? Tourist trail for the missus

Shoreline sounds good - it's one I'm still after - public onsale frenzy on the weekend.   :D

Phoenix and las vegas - coz you can do the grand canyon  :D

I've no idea really - I just chose california and bagged as many as i could for the time I'm out there  ;D

Mark_Williams

QuoteWell done,have you managed to get Mountain view yet.

cheers Mick

no - that and concord have a stupid password (haven't cracked it yet  ;D) - I'm gonna do the public sale - I'll get something - might even be good - we shall see - sunday is the day  :D

mickpaz2112

Some people say they've seen angels,
I've seen United,
That's enough.

gebs

Midway hookers.......can I have one :-)

camraey

Don't forget, we welcome the US invasion, and not just because we are UK bound in September.  In any event, Coors Amphitheatre is a great venue.  I would caution you on being deep on the floor.  I would rather sit in 101, 102 or 103, the first raised sections.  I sat in Orchestra Center, row 12 fir VT and was disappointed.  Damn parents made me short.  Anyway, I moved back to a raised section to get a better view and it was much better.

I am sitting in Left Orchestra, row 2 this year just in front of Alex , but I also have 4 tix in 102, row J, dead center. If anybody is interested, please email me @ larry@larrypalme.com.

I am also configuring a UK get together for the show, if somebody would be willing to do the same at Wembely when we are there.  Cant wait to see the UK!

-Larry

QuoteI managed to find the HOB password for the San Diego pre-sale (haven't managed to crack the other two yet  ;D)

30rush2004

I got centre orchestra level 1 row Q  - the grass was indeed greener in this case  :D

The US invasion continues unabated  ;D

Mark_Williams

QuoteDon't forget, we welcome the US invasion, and not just because we are UK bound in September.