Ticketmaster should have done it

Started by Mark_Williams, February 27, 2004, 20:22:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_Williams

Like someone else this morning - I went on Ticketmaster and booked block B at the MEN within minutes.

It was just like boking US VT tickets - crap ones came up  - refresh - crap - refresh - Block B - BOOK  :D

Really quick and stress free and a nice e-mail confirmation -okay so they charge a bit more but hey it ain't that much more

Ticketline are crap  - and shouldn't have got the gig imho  :-X

Ali

Three of us lost Block B @ MEN online with Ticketline on Tuesday 8am, settled for box office by phone (ie Ticketmaster) and ended up with Block G (plus exhorbitant booking fee!)  >:(

Tried Ticketline online today, was offered Block B Row L Seats 5-7  ;D, made fatal mistake of trying to phone to see if we could exchange and ask why they were freeing-up a load of Block B today - myriad of recorded messages later got told best available was back of Block J  :'(

Good to see that the
Rome-Wembley-Paris-Rome-Istanbul-Madrid

pjb

I notice that ticketline have changed to telephone only for Rush bookings now - we're just too much for them!!
You didn't listen again !

lizg

QuoteReally quick and stress free and a nice e-mail confirmation -okay so they charge a bit more but hey it ain't that much more

After the panic of last years Donington Festival tickets not turning up 'till the morning we were leaving (and we were the lucky ones) I vowed never to use ticketmaster again  >:( :o

Even tho' I usually book online, i like to know that they have an office, I know where it is & I can go and stamp my little feet and demand my tickets...

I prefer to use the SECC box office (SECC extra takes bookings for other venues). The hall has all the acoustics of an aircraft hanger, but the box office is excellent....and I know where they are  ;) ;)

Mark_Williams

After the panic of last years Donington Festival tickets not turning up 'till the morning we were leaving (and we were the lucky ones) I vowed never to use ticketmaster again

lizg

The ticketline office (without looking) is in manchester right

Haven't got a clue  ;)  since I'm around 4 hours drive from Manchester doubt i'll find out either  :P