Let's Coordinate

Started by Mark_Williams, February 21, 2004, 21:37:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Letter R

Am considering doing some US shows - would really like to do Red Rocks but am not sure if dates are good - some August shows in NJ/NY look more likely - need to wait a few days to decide :-/

Ashley

QuoteIs anyone else doing Las Vegas?

I would love to go.

Send me an email.

ashley@stevegeorgeevents.co.uk

Slim

QuoteNo you pick them up from the venues - international will call  ;)

Well - I ordered a ticket for Pittsburgh on the T4E tour, 11/6/97, and tickettosser sent it through the post.

mickpaz2112

Well - I ordered a ticket for Pittsburgh on the T4E tour, 11/6/97, and tickettosser sent it through the post.

Hi Slim
 i am looking at using Ticketmaster to order for 3 California shows in july,i was wondering how soon before the shows did they send the tickets.

Cheers Mick
Some people say they've seen angels,
I've seen United,
That's enough.

Slim

QuoteI am looking at using Ticketmaster to order for 3 California shows in july,i was wondering how soon before the shows did they send the tickets.

Well, this was a few years ago now of course, and to be honest I can't quite remember exactly - but I received them in good time for the gig, a couple of weeks before, I think.

I ended up not going to that gig, long story.  Still have the ticket somewhere, though.

Mark_Williams

Hi Slim
i am looking at using Ticketmaster to order for 3 California shows in july,i was wondering how soon before the shows did they send the tickets.

Cheers Mick

Trust me - they won't send them to you - you will collect them from the venues - international Will call  ::)

Ashley

Yeah, collection at the venues is a doddle.

Mark_Williams

QuoteYeah, collection at the venues is a doddle.

Unless your name is Ash - who is probably at the wrong venue  ;D

Ashley

Unless your name is Ash - who is probably at the wrong venue

Mark_Williams

Look fatty, I'm only @ 80 posts away from catching you up, so watch out, I'm right up your arse!

The Letter R

Slim is quite right - in 1997 on the T4E tour tickets were posted - ours arrived a few months before the Canadian Dates - by VT in 02 though as Ash and Mark have said the system had changed to collect on the day at the venue - initially this is a worrying thing....fly 1000's of miles to see a gig - drive to show...walk to collection window - eerrr sorry no ticket for you!!?? - this never happened though and the tickets were always there and a good time was had by all ;D

Mark_Williams

February 23, 2004, 19:32:36 pm #26 Last Edit: February 23, 2004, 19:33:01 pm by Mark_Williams
Quoteinitially this is a worrying thing....fly 1000's of miles to see a gig - drive to show...walk to collection window - eerrr sorry no ticket for you!!??

Yes imagine the state I got myself into before each gig

The Letter R

Yes imagine the state I got myself into before each gig

Fishy

well i'm wearing blue pants and everybody else should as well. sorry i thought....
From the Land of Honest Men.