Back from Hols....

Started by Bez, February 22, 2004, 14:34:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bez

I'm just back from hols and have caught up with many of the threads about the tour, but I'm still kinda confused...

I understand that :

[*]There's a tour starting in May and coming to the UK in Sept - Hurrah !
    TNMS are makng tickets available through the stalker tour and maybe through the site
    Tickets go on pre-sale sometime next week
    [/list]

Things I don't undertsand :

[*]There's mention of a 5th UK date ?
      There's mention of dates in mainland Europe ?
      [/list]
      If anyone can clarify this for me I'd be grateful

Cheers

Bez
      RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Steve_Harrison

Mark_Williams

QuoteI'm just back from hols and have caught up with many of the threads about the tour, but I'm still kinda confused...

I understand that :

TNMS are makng tickets available through the stalker tour and maybe through the site
        [/list]

[/list]

Cheers

Bez

It's all just a big wind up  ;D

Steve_Harrison

There is no tour  :oA lex will be doing 18 and life for assaulting the nations finest  lmao

Ashley

QuoteI'm just back from hols and have caught up with many of the threads about the tour, but I'm still kinda confused...

I understand that :

[/list]

[/list]
              Cheers
              Bez

There is no 5th date. I'm sure if the tickets sell really well one will be added, but at present there are just the 4 dates listed.

Currently there are NO European dates apart from the UK ones.

But, I will be stunned if they travel all the way to the Uk & don't add some Euro dates, but as yet, there are none.

Bez

QuoteGood holiday Paul?

fine hols thanks Steve, down to sunny Cornwall....managed to get a couple of rounds of golf in in T-shirts !

Bez

There is no 5th date. I'm sure if the tickets sell really well one will be added, but at present there are just the 4 dates listed.

Currently there are NO European dates apart from the UK ones.

But, I will be stunned if they travel all the way to the Uk & don't add some Euro dates, but as yet, there are none.

Cheers Ash.....

KEVINOWEN

fine hols thanks Steve, down to sunny Cornwall....managed to get a couple of rounds of golf in in T-shirts !

where abouts in cornwall did you play paul ? i play a lot of golf been around most of the courses in cornwall,let me know which ones  ;D
              Women are like Elephants....they look nice but you wouldn't want to own one

Bez

where abouts in cornwall did you play paul ? i play a lot of golf been around most of the courses in cornwall,let me know which ones

KEVINOWEN

ive played st.enodoc really lovely course  ;) im a member at west cornwall,lelant nr.hayle if your ever in the area let me know im always up for a game  ;D
              Women are like Elephants....they look nice but you wouldn't want to own one