The things us Rush fans have to do

Started by suzanne_mcfarlane, February 21, 2004, 17:25:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

QuoteErm you should change 'old' to 'oldish'. I'm 41 and I don't consider myself old, I don't need incontinence pants yet.  lmao

I don't consider myself old either, or even 'oldish' - even at 43 I'm still fairly youthful, I think.

I meant Old World Man as in 'man of the Old World'.  

Mark_Williams

Lee_Bool

February 21, 2004, 21:20:50 pm #17 Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 21:21:09 pm by Lee_Bool

A damn sexy man I've heard

Mark_Williams

Hey, he has had 2 girlfriends...

That's 3 more than me  :P  ::)  ;D

Slim

Hey, he has had 2 girlfriends...

I've taken two girlfriends to Rush gigs.  That's not quite the same thing, especially in the UK.

Pudders

Dragging this back onto topic  ;D

The situation here at Pudney towers is becoming a little clearer and the gig attending plans are pretty sorted  :(. Looks like Wembley and Birmingham have received approval, Manchester is a 'why do you need to see them three times?' whilst Glasgow was a 'Your fecking joking!' - I'll take that last one as a no then  ;) Of course a second London date would prove interesting!

I have had to promise to do 'anything' to keep browny points at a high level - so far this has just meant cutting the grass and fixing a door - but its a loooong time till September!

I could move into credit if I could get hold of some Sting tickets though  :)

Tom Garrett

Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Pudders

i planned well ahead, andrea bochelli cost me 155 a ticket,
new cooker, new washing machine, and ordered sky digital. 8)
approval for all 4 ;D

Crawler  ;D

Lee_Bool

i planned well ahead, andrea bochelli cost me 155 a ticket,
new cooker, new washing machine, and ordered sky digital. 8)
approval for all 4 ;D

You make me sick! ;D

Lee_Bool

I've taken two girlfriends to Rush gigs.