Pre-Sale info in the Tour section..

Started by vaportours, February 21, 2004, 02:46:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vaportours

February 21, 2004, 02:46:05 am Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 02:56:46 am by vaportours
Didn't know where to put it for all of you.. onsale 2/27

Pre-sale 24th

Tom Garrett

QuoteDidn't know where to put it for all of you.. onsale 2/27
how do i book from ireland, ?or can i just book a place on the stalker tour and not worry about looking for concert tickets.?
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Lee_Bool

February 21, 2004, 02:58:14 am #2 Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 03:06:14 am by Lee_Bool
Yeah, it's up on Rush.com!! pre sale 24th for the UK. 8am GMT

Analog RH

how do i book from ireland, ?or can i just book a place on the stalker tour and not worry about looking for concert tickets.?

Calm yourselves! I've just spoken to Stewart - he knows the score, all is in hand (as will become apparent very soon).  :)

Tom Garrett

Calm yourselves! I've just spoken to Stewart - he knows the score, all is in hand (as will become apparent very soon).
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Lee_Bool

sounds positive and reassuring. 8)my heart beat has almost slowed down to normal now.

It's exciting! Like being a kid! 8)

Nick

Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Reg

Tom - I too have just spoken to Stewart.  Just book yerself a place on the Stalker Tour - tickets are included.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light
Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life
All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside
When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Tom Garrett

Tom - I too have just spoken to Stewart.

Julian

David Egan

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome TNMS's latest member 'Julian' my younger brother....

Analog RH

QuoteLets hope they turn up!! ::)

Hey Julian! Welcome to TNMS!  :D