Probably a dumb question

Started by mickpaz2112, February 20, 2004, 22:29:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mickpaz2112

Can anyone confirm when the us dates go on sale and who will be handling distrubution.
Hope to do 3 shows in california in july.

Cheers Mick
Some people say they've seen angels,
I've seen United,
That's enough.

vapourrub

I believe they go on sale 5 March. Most will be dealt with through Ticketmaster, but if you check Rush.com next week i think they will have posted this info in the tour section, and perhaps any pre-sale details. ;D

Mark_Williams

QuoteI believe they go on sale 5 March. Most will be dealt with through Ticketmaster, but if you check Rush.com next week i think they will have posted this info in the tour section, and perhaps any pre-sale details. ;D

when you say most - don't ticketmaster deal with the vast majority of US sales - and didn't Rush use them for all last time??

vaportours

Mark,

CC.Com who promoted the shows for VT use whomever the venue uses. Unfortunately in the US TicketBastard has like 90%+ of the venues.. Some were sold through tickets.com and other avenues but most were ticketbastard

Mark_Williams

QuoteMark,

CC.Com who promoted the shows for VT use whomever the venue uses. Unfortunately in the US TicketBastard has like 90%+ of the venues.. Some were sold through tickets.com and other avenues but most were ticketbastard

It's a sad world - I vote Gilray enterprises as the official ticket outlet  :D