Power Windows - Album Discussion

Started by Nephronic, January 06, 2003, 06:35:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Andrew_Haldane

yep...half an opium pipe dream written down by Samuel Taylor Colleridge

zoony

Loving my new PW T-shirt from the backstage club. It is a great album. Some might say very 80s, but is that a bad thing?

Andy42g

Why isn't there a sarcasm font?

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

Andy42g

Why isn't there a sarcasm font?

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: rufus the dawg on October 07, 2019, 13:07:04 pmhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10hTThgsXP0
Well you certainly wouldn't buy the album after listening to that review, and that would be a shame, as it's a very good album with some cracking tracks on it. Yes, I think it is very 80s, but that doesn't hinder it. Thought that bloke was a bit of a prick to be honest.

rufus the dawg

Quote from: zoony on October 08, 2019, 19:08:03 pmWell you certainly wouldn't buy the album after listening to that review, and that would be a shame, as it's a very good album with some cracking tracks on it. Yes, I think it is very 80s, but that doesn't hinder it. Thought that bloke was a bit of a prick to be honest.
Zoony, completely agree. PW is the BEST rush album imo

pdw1

Quote from: rufus the dawg on October 08, 2019, 19:41:23 pmZoony, completely agree. PW is the BEST rush album imo
Totally agree
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony

Quote from: rufus the dawg on October 08, 2019, 19:41:23 pmZoony, completely agree. PW is the BEST rush album imo
It's certainly right up there mate, but nothing will ever better Exit...Stage Left for me.

Nick

Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Bez

fecking babies the lot of you..... Everyone knows it was all downhill from Hemispheres....if you'd been old enough to understand you would agree... 8)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Matt2112

Quote from: Bez on October 09, 2019, 20:42:32 pmfecking babies the lot of you..... Everyone knows it was all downhill from Hemispheres....if you'd been old enough to understand you would agree... 8)
Hemispheres posts to the Hemispheres thread, please...  ;) ;D
The keys to happiness