Power Windows - Album Discussion

Started by Nephronic, January 06, 2003, 06:35:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_Williams

Come and play
Everythings Ayyy--Ohhh- Kayyyyyy...

I must ask however,what led you to broach such an issue...how did you know (elemental telepathy... ::)...I love Seasame Street,it only gets better as old friends are growing older.

Ashley

I agree Mark about the pathetic lack of contrent in my last post, I can't review PW just yet, it will have to wait until I return home.

But, PW is one of their very best for many many reasons, and I fail to understand anyone who doesn't like it enormously.

Having said that, I always fail to understand anything you type.  ;D

BTW, lard arse, I am not fat I am just big boned, and what a bone too.  ;)

Mark_Williams

January 06, 2003, 21:11:52 pm #17 Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 21:19:10 pm by Mark_Williams
[glb]APART FROM THE EXCELLENT BIG MONEY, TERRITORIES AND MIDDLETOWN DREAMS, (IN MY OPINION WHICH I OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO) THIS ALBUM IS PANTS (SAME THING APPLIES TO HYF, PRESTO AND RTB (SOME GOOD QUITE A FEW BAD) AND ASH IS NOT BIG BONED HE IS SIMPLY FAT

Bman2112

I wanna be able to do that  I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that I wanna be able to do that
Snakes n Arrows.

Mark_Williams

just quote my post and copy the HTML substituting your bits -that's how L learnt by stealing off Chris  ;D

Reg

January 06, 2003, 21:32:14 pm #20 Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 21:33:19 pm by Reg_Sweeting-Jones
Then choose the marquee option from the icons when you post.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Mark_Williams

January 06, 2003, 21:35:06 pm #21 Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 21:36:37 pm by Mark_Williams
Purple is a much nicer colour. Preferably a nice DEEP PURPLE

Reg

[glb]Me,[/glb][glb]I prefer[/glb][glb]a Rainbow[/glb][glb]of colours[/glb][glb]not just PURPLE[/glb]
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Slim

I do like the U,but since I fawn over Geddy,I want to spell it the way he does,otherwise I would feel out of the Rush loop:
www.myfavoriteheadache.com

In fact, and I kid you not - in an interview last year, Geddy specifically stated that he prefers to spell 'favourite' with the 'u'.

He also stated that he wanted Vapor Trails to be spelled Vapour Trails but this was 'an argument I wasn't prepared to have with Neil'

Bman2112

Snakes n Arrows.

Mark_Williams

In fact, and I kid you not - in an interview last year, Geddy specifically stated that he prefers to spell 'favourite' with the 'u'.

He also stated that he wanted Vapor Trails to be spelled Vapour Trails but this was 'an argument I wasn't prepared to have with Neil'

I wonder if Neil likes Sesame Street too?  ;D

Fawn_Eyed_Girl

U on Vapour is cool...but not on Favourite,me anyway,I guess this is where Ged and I will have to  go our seperate ways.Oh well,every relationship takes it course...I mean corse.All because of UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...keep staring at it and what do U see... :P

Slim

January 07, 2003, 06:53:08 am #27 Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 07:25:36 am by Slim
I see an ancient marble face, a terribly old man with rippling cascades of white beard.

Reg

??? wtf?  ???

Being Welsh, I, of course, see lots of Sheep (of the female variety).

Ashley

FEG, my dear.

You type 'U', Reg sees 'Ewe', but I only have eyes for 'You'!

Do you ever leave the IOW when the tide is out? I believe Brighton is but a short hop over for a romantic liaison, I'll see if the Wife fancies the seaside shall I?  ;)