The Rush Lockdown Poll: The Songs. The Results (as of 9/6/20)

Started by pdw1, June 09, 2020, 13:18:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt2112

If I'd have found the time to vote then clearly Power Windows would have been top, where it belongs.

So, Patrick, you might as well put it top, and that can be the final word and settlement on all these ranking discussions.

Cheers. :)
The keys to happiness

pdw1

Quote from: Matt2112 on June 25, 2020, 15:01:24 pmIf I'd have found the time to vote then clearly Power Windows would have been top, where it belongs.

So, Patrick, you might as well put it top, and that can be the final word and settlement on all these ranking discussions.

You snooze you lose  :P
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony

Quote from: Richard_2112 on June 25, 2020, 13:58:30 pmYeah that's our Damian. I was working lights for them at that Eucon and was responsible for the smoke machine mishap during their first set
Nice one. Don't worry mate, I can't remember the mishap nowadays! You couldn't have been very old then?

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on June 25, 2020, 15:01:24 pmIf I'd have found the time to vote then clearly Power Windows would have been top, where it belongs.

Didn't have time to vote? Sorry mate, but that's a poor show if you ask me.

Richard_2112

Quote from: zoony on June 25, 2020, 21:21:40 pmNice one. Don't worry mate, I can't remember the mishap nowadays! You couldn't have been very old then?
Yeah I was 17 at that Eucon. It was a funny story with the smoke machine though. I had it at the side of the console I was on and it got stuck so it just kept pumping smoke into the venue and it set off all the fire alarms around the building. Had a fire chief give me a bit of a ticking off until we worked out it was a malfunction on the machine. Got let off with a smacked wrist and told not to turn it back on again haha
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Matt2112

Quote from: zoony on June 25, 2020, 21:22:54 pmDidn't have time to vote? Sorry mate, but that's a poor show if you ask me.
I'm inclined to agree mate. :)  In fairness, once you've placed all the 80s stuff at the top it requires quite a bit more thought after that. ;)
The keys to happiness

pdw1

Quote from: Matt2112 on June 26, 2020, 09:53:52 amI'm inclined to agree mate. :)  In fairness, once you've placed all the 80s stuff at the top it requires quite a bit more thought after that. ;)
Go on then, fill in a voting form and send me your 80s-tastic votes. I will do a follow up result thread in a few months time with any additional late votes
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Chris Quartly

Outstanding work, Patrick! 

A little surprised to see Xanadu #1 (though expected it to be high), an outstanding song obviously, interesting results. 

Again I spread my points out as wide as I could, too much love to go around!
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade