The Rush lockdown poll discussion: Part 1 The Songs

Started by pdw1, May 04, 2020, 13:04:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

Quote from: Jonners on May 21, 2020, 16:23:06 pmTheres a good few I desperately wanted to hear but never did!
Middletown Dreams
Grand Designs
Afterimage
etc
I've seen videos on YouTube with Middletown Dreams and Grand Designs being played live. I think the reason we never saw them was due to them not touring the Power Windows show over here.

zoony

Quote from: döm on May 21, 2020, 17:56:46 pmYes I never got to hear Emotion Detector, Kid Gloves or Available Light either
I've seen the first 2 of those live on YouTube videos. Never searched for Available Light though.

döm

Quote from: zoony on May 21, 2020, 18:23:34 pmDom, can I ask you how you got that link on here please? I've tried to put links on here before by using copy and paste, but when I've gone to post them, TNMS won't let me? I did try asking about this in another thread, but no one answered my question.
On the phone I just use the copy URL function,  and copy and paste on the laptop. Sometimes "forbidden" comes up. Then I just go back to the home page and try again.
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

Jonners

Quote from: zoony on May 21, 2020, 18:28:03 pmI've seen videos on YouTube with Middletown Dreams and Grand Designs being played live. I think the reason we never saw them was due to them not touring the Power Windows show over here.
Although they played the top two on the Clockwork Angels tour, but I had stopped attending at that point, so partly my own fault
The new songs are an abomination

zoony

Quote from: döm on May 21, 2020, 20:05:32 pmOn the phone I just use the copy URL function,  and copy and paste on the laptop. Sometimes "forbidden" comes up. Then I just go back to the home page and try again.
I've tried it a few time on here on my phone, as that's all I use to go online, and it comes up forbidden every time. I've given up on it now.

zoony

Quote from: Jonners on May 22, 2020, 10:39:43 amAlthough they played the top two on the Clockwork Angels tour, but I had stopped attending at that point, so partly my own fault
Just checked the set list, and you're right mate. I went to 2 of those shows, and I couldn't recall either of those tracks being played to be honest.