Hair

Started by Nick, April 02, 2020, 20:46:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidL

Quote from: Nick on April 15, 2020, 20:00:35 pmAnybody use nail bars?
When you're dismantling an old shed, they are useful.

The Letter R

Quote from: Slim on April 15, 2020, 18:44:45 pmPics - or it never happened.
Gave up trying to post pictures on here ages ago....

Nick

Getting slightly worried now, my lovely lady hairdresser texted me to say my upcoming appointment had been cancelled and obviously had no idea when the next cut would be. That leaves my wife and/or daughters as my only option. Dave Hill from Slade springs to mind.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

captainkurtz

Baseball cap arrived today.
Anger is a gift.

Bez

Quote from: captainkurtz on April 25, 2020, 00:38:47 amBaseball cap arrived today.
Are you getting Abi to cut round it?
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: Nick on April 24, 2020, 20:19:18 pmDave Hill from Slade springs to mind.
I remember getting his autograph on a brown paper bag in the green grocers I used to work in at Bridgnorth between 82 and 84.

captainkurtz

Quote from: Bez on April 25, 2020, 00:39:25 amAre you getting Abi to cut round it?
She offered this morning!  I've got a real 'Lifeson solar panel' going on around the back...
Anger is a gift.

Bez

Quote from: captainkurtz on April 25, 2020, 13:10:33 pmShe offered this morning!  I've got a real 'Lifeson solar panel' going on around the back...
:D

I've got one of those panels developing as well...much to Mrs Bez's amusement...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

DavidL

My wife's just cut mine. Not bad at all. Retained close to my normal style. I thought I'd end up with a no.1 all over. I think she would make a decent barber with a bit of practice. I didn't tip, maybe next time!

DavidL

Quote from: captainkurtz on April 25, 2020, 13:10:33 pmShe offered this morning!  I've got a real 'Lifeson solar panel' going on around the back...
'Lifeson solar panel'? What you on about?
;D ;D

zoony

My bouffant is starting to get a bit if height on it now.