Hair

Started by Nick, April 02, 2020, 20:46:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

How's everyone's hair doing? No cuts for a while so are we all growing it long with whatever we have left or planning some DIY classic cuts?
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Richard_2112

Mine is about 2/3 of the way down my back now and in desperate need of a trim cause I'm getting some bad split ends. Although I haven't started losing it yet which is a small mercy but bound to happen at some point
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Matt2112

The lady of the household has worked as a stylist in her time so she trims mine - if only to prevent me from regrowing my irresistible 80s mullet. :)
The keys to happiness

captainkurtz

Mines shit.  Seriously considering a Mohawk.  Always fancied one (big Taxi Driver fan).  No seems a good time.

You toykin to me?
Anger is a gift.

Nïckslïkk2112

Had mine hacked back the Saturday before "Lockdown" I'll be alright for a few months yet.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

DavidL

Starting to get to the point where I will probably have to get my wife to shave it. I haven't had it shaved for about 4 years. It was only a matter of time anyway as the 'solar panel' grows steadily larger ;D

zoony

Me and the wife have our hair trimmed by a mobile hairdresser at home every 6 weeks. The next appointment was due on the 20th of this month, so that will be going out of the window. I see both of my sons have done their own with the clippers, grade one. This may be my option before much longer then!

pdw1

Quote from: zoony on April 03, 2020, 09:56:52 amMe and the wife have our hair trimmed by a mobile hairdresser at home every 6 weeks. The next appointment was due on the 20th of this month, so that will be going out of the window. I see both of my sons have done their own with the clippers, grade one. This may be my option before much longer then!
I think you would look good as a long haired hippy  ;D
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

zoony

Quote from: pdw1 on April 03, 2020, 13:39:44 pmI think you would look good as a long haired hippy  ;D
It always used to grow more like an afro in my youth mate.

The Letter R

Could start to become an issue soon - been searching Amazon for hair clippers.........  ::)
My hair is quite thick so just seems to grow up so need some fairly robust clippers.

The Letter R

Bitten the bullet and ordered a complete grooming kit - just want the hair clippers really but still.
If it all goes wrong I may need to self isolate a little longer  ::)

Slim

I've always done my own with waterproof clippers in the bath, then tidying up with a beard trimmer the next day. Apart from not being able to go to a pub or restaurant every couple of weeks or so and having to queue up outside Tesco for 15 minutes, the lockdown hasn't really affected me yet.
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

The Letter R

Grooming kit arrived yesterday and Maria gave me a quick trim in the garden  ;)  to neaten things up - seemed to work ok.
No chunks missing or lopsided lines.
Could save me a few quid in the long run.......

Slim

Pics - or it never happened.
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

Nick

Anybody use nail bars?
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.