EUCON 2020

Started by The Letter R, March 05, 2020, 09:01:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Letter R

Interesting - I heard nothing so contacted The Festival People ( the company that handled the ticket sales ) and they reckon all refunds have been paid back to people - but I have not had anything, which seems to be an issue with the card people they use called Stripe but now the server is gone they cannot seem to tell what happened to the refund. The guy there seems quite genuine and has offered to refund me out of his own pocket, not sure what to do as I get the feeling being an events organisor he is probably short of cash as it is.....so I was wondering if anyone else had had refunds or issues.

zoony

Quote from: The Letter R on November 10, 2020, 13:38:48 pmInteresting - I heard nothing so contacted The Festival People ( the company that handled the ticket sales ) and they reckon all refunds have been paid back to people - but I have not had anything, which seems to be an issue with the card people they use called Stripe but now the server is gone they cannot seem to tell what happened to the refund. The guy there seems quite genuine and has offered to refund me out of his own pocket, not sure what to do as I get the feeling being an events organisor he is probably short of cash as it is.....so I was wondering if anyone else had had refunds or issues.
Oh. Would you say that I need to contact Fuzzy regarding this then mate?

The Letter R

I think he will be contacting you Rob.

zoony

Quote from: The Letter R on November 11, 2020, 18:31:44 pmI think he will be contacting you Rob.
I messaged him today mate. I'm happy to keep my ticket and use it next year....Hopefully!