EUCON 2020

Started by The Letter R, March 05, 2020, 09:01:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

Thanks Fuzzy, fingers crossed things are safe by then.

captainkurtz

Quote from: Bez on May 17, 2020, 14:26:07 pmIs EUCON still planned to go ahead as things stand....?

I've got a re-scheduled Nick Mason gig in Oxford, on the Sunday evening, but could make an appearance for the first time in many a year if things line up....
I'm wondering if the Nick Mason gigs will actually go ahead..or if they will just reschedule for next May-ish when the European shows have been rescheduled for.
Anger is a gift.

Bez

Quote from: captainkurtz on May 30, 2020, 00:32:06 amI'm wondering if the Nick Mason gigs will actually go ahead..or if they will just reschedule for next May-ish when the European shows have been rescheduled for.
I suspect that you're right...I don't really see any "mass gatherings" before the end of the year...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Bisto

Anybody else having trouble posting on the site ? I keep getting 403 FORBIDDEN whenever I try and quote a post and respond to it.
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

DavidL

Quote from: Bisto on June 12, 2020, 21:54:00 pmAnybody else having trouble posting on the site ? I keep getting 403 FORBIDDEN whenever I try and quote a post and respond to it.
I had that earlier today. I left it a minute or two and tried again without getting the error message. Having no issues this evening. ????

zoony

Quote from: Bisto on June 12, 2020, 21:54:00 pmAnybody else having trouble posting on the site ? I keep getting 403 FORBIDDEN whenever I try and quote a post and respond to it.
Yes mate, I posted about it on here weeks ago, but no one had an explanation. Tried to post that link yesterday with Geddy's favourite RUSH songs, but kept getting that 403 FORBIDDEN message until I eventually gave up and copied and pasted the list. I think Stew is the man to sort this issue out.

zoony

Still wondering whether EUCON will be able to go ahead this year?

zoony

Quote from: zoony on July 24, 2020, 13:27:49 pmStill wondering whether EUCON will be able to go ahead this year?
Well I was house sharing with some of the Sottish lads for this years event, but they have now taken the decision to cancel the booking as they feel the venue is too cramped for it to go ahead. I can't argue with that decision, deep down I know it's right. Unless things change in the meantime them, it's looking like I will end up giving it a miss.

zoony

Had a message from Fuzzy today to say that regrettably they have taken the decision to cancel this year's event. Sad, but the correct decision in my opinion. Hopefully it can go ahead next year, that's if we ever get back to normal.