Annoyance of the Day - 69

Started by Dixkot, August 19, 2014, 11:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Supermarket swapper...went to buy some "gastro chips" ..grabbed a pack and as I prepared tonight's gastronomic feast they appeared to be "gastro roast potatoes". First world problems but fish and roast potatoes doesn't seem the same as fish and chips. I hope the culprit had a good day.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

captainkurtz

...and no beef dripping chips in M&S today so have to go with standard chunky ones...
Anger is a gift.

Matt2112

Quote from: captainkurtz on December 04, 2020, 22:04:50 pm...and no beef dripping chips in M&S today so have to go with standard chunky ones...
Have you tried procuring one of those light-up gold leaf snow globe gin bottles as an Xmas gift?

Fking impossible, no matter what ludicrously early time you pitch up at the shop...  ::)
The keys to happiness

Matt2112

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on December 04, 2020, 19:47:14 pmSome words of advice for my TNMS brethren: when driving a car, keep your eyes peeled for speed limit signs, then drive at or below that limit.

Unless I triggered the average speed cameras on the M1 tonight, I have a blemish free driving record.

Following a successful driving test, all drivers should be required to spend a month cycling on the roads, they might then learn about how best to treat vulnerable road users. The Highway Code is also freely available online for your education too.
You need to go on a speed awareness course to see how speed awareness is most effectively imparted. :P
The keys to happiness