WALKING

Started by zoony, February 26, 2020, 23:56:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

Did a 4.3 mile walk at lunchtime, and it came up on my Strava congratulations, this is your longest e-ride?! Checked my setting, and for some reason, cycling was down as my main activity? Don't know what happened there, I certainly haven't changed it. It must have been pushing 20 years since I went on a bike!

döm

Quote from: zoony on July 12, 2020, 00:46:36 amDid a 4.3 mile walk at lunchtime, and it came up on my Strava congratulations, this is your longest e-ride?! Checked my setting, and for some reason, cycling was down as my main activity? Don't know what happened there, I certainly haven't changed it. It must have been pushing 20 years since I went on a bike!
You can edit the activity in Strava and change it back to walking if you want.

I did a cycle once and mistakingly saved it as snowboarding!
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

zoony

Quote from: döm on July 12, 2020, 01:28:32 amYou can edit the activity in Strava and change it back to walking if you want.

I did a cycle once and mistakingly saved it as snowboarding!
Yeh, I set my settings back to running, as I couldn't see an option for walking? Still can't work out how it changed to cycling in the first place?!

zoony

Quote from: zoony on July 09, 2020, 09:52:28 amGot a new pair of trail trainers yesterday, decided to try some Salomons. Sent the Karrimors back, didn't even have them 3 months and they have both split on the side already. Hopefully I will get my money back.
Yep, they've refunded me my money 🙂.

Chris Quartly

Quote from: zoony on June 06, 2020, 16:24:20 pmStrava no longer adds up your total miles for the month on its free version now, but I had an email from Google maps the other day to say that I'd walked 178 miles during May.
I use Google Fit to track when I go for a run, you can use it to track walks too, free and easy to use :) https://www.google.com/fit/
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

zoony

Quote from: Chris Quartly on July 24, 2020, 18:27:38 pmI use Google Fit to track when I go for a run, you can use it to track walks too, free and easy to use :) https://www.google.com/fit/
Just had a look at the app for that mate, but the average review rating doesn't come in very good at 3.9. I don't download any apps unless they come with a rating of at least 4.5.

Chris Quartly

Think of all the Rush albums you wouldn't have listened to if they had to get an average rating of 4.5 :D
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

zoony

Quote from: Chris Quartly on August 01, 2020, 19:36:08 pmThink of all the Rush albums you wouldn't have listened to if they had to get an average rating of 4.5 :D
Even the weakest ones are at least a 4.5 mate.